42- Is This Heaven?

Start from the beginning

She put her index finger and thump on her chin thinking " Mmm maybe I should yeah, why not. Thank you sooo much Ella ,I love you " She gave me a big hug then we heard the bell ring and we headed to the last class.

°°°°

End of school

When we parked the car in our driveway, we heard mom calling for us to come to the back garden, I looked at Rayn confused but he shook his head clueless.

We went through the back door, when I stepped on the grass, I was surprised by the shouts.

" HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY " mom, dad, Kevin, Joshua, Jasmine, Louis and the twins where holding birthday balloons and in the middle there was a big chocolate cake tied to a big balloon that said Sweet 18 ,but what caught my eyes is the big basket that was full of Nutella jars from all sizes.

Is this heaven?

Nutella jars from all sizes? 

Guess I'm not sleeping tonight...

I ignored everyone and dashed to the table grabbed the biggest Nutella jar and hugged it.

Don't judged.

" Don't worry momma is gonna eat you tonight, don't worry loves " I whispered, but when I raised my head, I saw everyone laughing at me.

" What don't judge me, I mean who doesn't love Nutella? " I pointed out and that made them laugh even harder, I as well started laughing.

" Happy birthday sweetheart " Mom said when she approached me.
I hugged her, still holding the jar.

" Thank you mom, thank you guys, I love you so much. "

" You're welcome " they said in union.

After a good three hours of partying, it's time for presents.

" Okay ours first " Jasmine said while holding a big box .
Louis started opening the box to reveal a hug bear holding a smaller box, Jasmine opened that box and there was a beautiful necklace, that has a small crystal ball and inside that ball is a red rose, it kinda reminded me of...

" Beauty and the Beast " I whispered but didn't realize I said that out loud.

Then I felt a sudden touch on my hands " Yesss, it's the rose from beauty and the beast, it's exactly it " Jasmine shouted with a big smile.

" Thank you guys " I hugged them both and moved to the next present

" Here you go Ella " Kevin said, handing me a small box.

While I was opening it, Kevin looked at me with an apologetic smile. " You see that crack on your phone? " He grabbed my phone from the table.

" Yeah, what about it? "

" Well I'm the one who's responsible for this so as an apology " He pointed at the box.
I opened it to reveal a brand new black iPhone 7 plus .

" Thank you so much Kev, apology accepted " I hugged him then felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned to see Joshua smiling at me.

" Happy Birthday Little Ms, I didn't know what to get you, since I don't know you very well but you're a girl so I asked my girl cousin and she told me CLOTHS, so here you go ,hope you like them " he said then hugged me.

" That's okay what's important is that you are here, thank you and she's right I love cloths- " I looked at the bag and a hug smile made it's way to my face " Thank God there are no heels because the Converse​ are much  better " I giggled and that made Joshua sighted with relieve.

Whilst I put the bag on the table with the rest of the presents ,my mom called to me.

" Yes mom? " I asked when I was right beside her.

" Me and your dad got you a present that you have always wanted, hope you like it so we have to put a fold on your eyes. " She didn't give me the time to react and I was being pushed by someone.

" Don't worry Sugar, you will love it" That was dad.

After a minute or two, we stopped.

" Ready? " Mom asked.
I nodded my head feeling nervous.

When the eye fold was removed I gasped.
I saw a very beautiful black corvette parked in our doorway.

" ARE YOU KIDDING ME, THAT'S AWESOME" I jumped up and down excited, then I hugged mom and dad real tight

" ARE YOU KIDDING ME, THAT'S AWESOME" I jumped up and down excited, then I hugged mom and dad real tight. " THANK YOU SO MUCH "

I was interrupted by Rayn's comment " Wow, I hope I see this reaction tomorrow "

I approached him " what's happening tomorrow? " I asked.

" Umm n-nothing " He stuttered, Rayn never sutter.

••••

A.N

Hey, hope you enjoyed this chapter and please vote it will mean a lot:)

< .
   D
< .