Chapter 7

Pj pov

I hid the body then went back home.
I go upstairs to my room. I started to draw things. I get a text from fresh saying.

❤Fresh❤: Hey Pj wanna come over?

Pj: sure,what time ?

❤Fresh❤: 12:00 if you can

Pj: ok ill be there at 12:00

I put my phone down and walk down stairs I see my parents (Ink and Error)
Were watching the news."Another Girl was missing we couldn't find any evidence so were not sure if she's dead or missing. Her parents said she was only going to the park after a while she wasn't answering calls and messages. I ignored it and grabbed something to eat. I grabbed some cereal and eat. I was done eating.

(Time skip)

"Im leaving,bye." I said. "Bye." Said Error and Ink. I leave the house to go to Fresh house. I got to Fresh house and I knocked on his door. "Hi."
Fresh said. "Hi fresh." I said. I came inside and saw fresh parents watching the news. About the missing girl. Then fresh took me to his room we then started to play some games.
Then I thought if we can play truth or dare. I pause the game. "Do you want to play Truth or Dare?" I asked. "Sure." He said. "Ok ill start." I asked.
"Pj, Truth or Dare." I asked. "Truth." I said. "Do you have a crush on anyone." Fresh said. "Um, ima C-Chicken out." I said. "Please fresh."
...

Yandere PaperJam X Fresh. Don't Leave MeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara