shot 6

Recap- Ragini Laksh and Sanskar confrontation....

___________________

Hospital

Sujata and Ap were at hospital...All males have left for office after meeting Swara....Pari and Uttara went home back to bring lunch for swara and doing preparation as she will be going back home today....

Kavita also came to hospital, everyone denied her as it will be a problem but she was adamant to come so finally Ap allowed her....

Sujata went to doctor as he called her and ap went to bring medicines... Swara was resting... Meanwhile kavita came there...She opened the room door and came there....By the sound swara woke up...

Swara- u ...Who are u ???... And what are u doing here ????(suddenly she remembers) haa...you were also present yesterday...

Kavita- hold on hold on...I will tell u all things...First tell me why are u doing this drama??...

Swara- I m not doing any drama....Who are u and why are u here???...

Kavita (she spoke with rage and hatred in her eyes )- u bloody woman...I m Kavita (Swara shocks as she remember that scene where Sanskar confessed that he loved Kavita)...  U snatched my Sanskar from me...I love him and you married him ...How can u do this???...

Swara- no ...I didn't snatch him... Don't use bad language... U can ask Sanskar...

Kavita- oh please do u think that I will believe u like everyone that you have lost ur memory...So remove it from ur mind...U snatched my Sanskar...I was going to marry him. ..If that day nothing had happened to me then I would have been his wife not u....

Swara-(tears were flowing from her eyes) I m not faking any memory loss...I didn't snatched Sanskar...
He loves me...

Kavita (shouts)- he doesn't love u...He loves me ....He is showing sympathy to you so that u will get well soon because he is too good and u are taking advantage of him...

Swara-no I'm not taking advantage...He said he loves me and moreover we are married...I will ask Sanskar....

Kavita- you were married...You both are divorced now....I hope u remember that u have signed divorce paper...And yeah don't ask him ...U know Na how much he cares for other...And if u will plead him then he will give u a chance in the name of social services and I don't want him to sacrifice our love for you...

Swara-(her head was spinning due to the pressure, she was holding her head due to pain)... No Sanskar can't lie to me...he loves me...He is not showing sympathy...he truly loves me....He said we aren't divorced...I will not give my Sanskar to anyone...This time I will not do any sacrifice...(she faints)

Kavita smirks (monologue)- haha....I m not even begging u for Sanskar...I m gonna take my right ...He is mine...My work is done... Doctor said Swara not to take stress that I have given her and also Swara will question Sanskar and he will not trust Swara so my part is done....Now let's start another drama....(she smirked evilly and makes an innocent face and goes outside shouting)

Doctor doctor....See what happened to swara....Please doctor...

Ap was returning after taking medicines and sujata came out from Doctor cabin along with nurse and doctor....

Doctor went to check swara...

Sujata- hey bhagwan...Ab key ho gaya...kaise thik hogi mahri chhori...

Ap- sujata...shant ho jao...She will be fine...
Kavita beta u were with her Na... What happened to her???...

Kavita (fakely cries) - nothing aunty ...I just introduce myself to her as Sanskar friend and we were talking then suddenly she fainted...

Meanwhile doctor came out...

Ap- doctor what happened to swara??...

Doctor- she is alright...I think due to little stress and effect of medicines she fainted...Please keep her away from stress... Anyways all other things are right...Excuse me...

______________________

Other side at baadi...

Raglak and Sanskar came to badi....They went to gadodia mansion..

Shomi- are Ragini,Laksh, Sanskar beta yha kaise aana hua??? Shona thik hai Na..

Ragini- haa maa Swara bilkul thik hai..Ap kaise hai or dadi maa kaha hai??...

Shomi-beta wo apne kamre me hai...Mjhe acha lga tumhe purani Ragini ki tarah dekhke...

Ragini hugs her...

Shomi-beta I m going to hospital to meet shona...U will take care Na...

Sanskar- yes maa..U go we are here...

Sanskar monologue

It will be better if no one would be here...

Laksh- maa come I will drop u...

Shomi-beta I m going with Shekhar so u don't worry...

Shomi left....

Sanskar- are u ready Ragini??...

Ragini- yes I am ready..But m little bit scared...

Laksh side hugged her and assured her...

_____________

If you are with me ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें