1

💀1💀

The November breeze chilled Katie, Lucy, and Emily alike.         

Though it was only a mild chill, Lucy couldn't handle the cold anymore. Thus, they were forced to retreat from the swimming pool and went marching in for a game of cards.

"Brr...it sure is a cold day, today!" Lucy exclaimed with clattering teeth.

"Oh, Lucy, you are one cold bird if I have to say," Em said in mockery.

Lucy being the soft boy, would smile or smirk at Em, which was enough to rile her up. And then commenced a fight which was soon pushed into the court of Katie, who was more likely the mature version of the two; having a solution for all the problems.

If a storm could wreck mayhem, that wouldn't have been able to destroy the charm belted around the trio to split their strong bond of intimate friendship.

These three were inseparable from day one.

Lydia, Katherine, and Christie were fully pregnant and was expecting their babies on different dates of March. And if this was not a miracle, then I don't know what can be; because on March twenty-second, three charming girls were born with only minutes differences as if triplets.

Quickly enough these miracle babies were the talk of the countryside. Since, Livinggood were a family well known and well loved by the people.

Conard Livinggood; the eldest of the Livinggood family, held close the values of continuing his legacy and thus housed three of his existing families together under one roof.

It happened as such; on a particular Thanksgiving, Conard had his last wish for Julian and Peter; distant cousins of Patrick to settle in their ancestral family mansion which belonged solely to his son Patrick.

Julian and his wife Katherine immediately accepted the offer because they were broke after Patrick's business failed that year. And a few months later, following Julie's second miscarriage, she decided she needed a change. Thus she persuaded Peter to go live with Patrick.

And that's how they all bundled up in the old Livinggood mansion couple of years before the miracle girls happened.

Patrick, Charles, and Denver after Conrad's demise, mingled and cross-linked their ideas in business, which gradually triumphed making them richer by time.

Love linked them together to settle as a family and lured them to bring out traces of success which flourished and made their name mightier than it was.

And once the trio was born, all miracles broke loose upon them. But like the old saying goes, too much happiness might be tested by Lord Almighty.

However, they didn't know it then- when the Livinggood family laughed and cheered in merriment at the arrival of their bundle of happiness.

Time will tell the tale.

The tale of the three Livinggood girls.

_______________________

Hi and welcome to my new Paranormal Book.

This was my first ever book written when I was about 13 or 14 years old or maybe even younger and if I upload that... it will make you cringe like never before. Even I laughed hard reading it now :D So, this one is a rewritten edited to my knowledge :)

Please bear in mind that English is my third language :)

This is a short chapter I know, and this time, unlike Possessed(You will find that in my Profile) I am keeping Chapters medium length. But this chapter is just like a preface, so it's small and just basic introduction. 

Soon, your 'teenfiction, chicklist, adventure, action and paranormal' infused story will begin :)

So, thank you for picking this book and hope you will enjoy :) Do give me a comment and vote if you like this book. 

Thank you and HIIII :D