Fucked up Fan Fiction

James Glared over at Johnathon, Temptation fired inside his willy. James wanted to have Jonathon HARD. "1$ RICE" James groaned aggressively Johnathon looked at him "I have heart burn, Care to burn me out of my cloths" Johnathon said sharply, Sharp knifes firing from his mouth in a loud ban. John Grabbed the matches and watches James as his cloths burnt off. Soon enough angus the dog had began kissing his own dog dick while watching two girls one cup in the corner.

James's Member purred, Literally a cat from the cat association members club began to purr and asked if she could have a pickle or two to play with snooki's and J wow's Pussy. James nodded frustrated as John put his hard Brick dick in to James's Stretched anal tube, The cement running of the brick in to James's Arse cheeks entangling his pubes. "OH FUCK I REALLY WANNA TAP YO ASS JOHN" James squealed as he began reaching behind him and slowly tapping and poking John's ass. Angus, Grabbed a bottle of Fairy liquid and began lubricating the end of his fluffy willy. Angus reached for his coke and snorted a whole 6 cans of diet giving him enough energy to begin sucking hardly on James's dick as he got pounded by John. His dog teeth scrapped the dick cheese of off James Making him yelp in pleasure as blood poured off his bell end. "oh John please give me your liquids" James begged harshly as he slapped Angus away so he could play with his throbbing dick. The blood stained carpet spoke softly "YES GIVE THE LIQUIDS JOHN".

John wasted no time and got his fav bottle of orange juice and squirted the liquid down James's large arse hole, "YOU WANT FUCKING LIQUIDS, HOWS THE HEART BURN NOW YOU NEED SOME GAVESON NOW AFTER MY MEGA WILLY SAP HAS MADE YOUR 1 OF 28 HOLES LOOK LIKE A WIZARDS SLEEVE"