Chapter Eleven: Lady Aelia

Start from the beginning

"W-who are you?" I questioned, not moving an inch in the direction of the voice.

I am Lady Aelia, but you can just call me Aelia" The ethereal voice answered. I could see her figure move towards me and into the moonlight. She was gorgeous. Even though the two of us were currently inhabiting a dark forest, her radiant ebony skin made her stand out. From where I stood I couldn't quite make out her facial features other than her striking pearl-like almond shaped eyes and long black braids.

The outfit that Aelia had on hugged her slender curvy body perfectly. She had on a white cropped bodice that fell off the shoulders. The edges of her bodice were lined with small beaded lining. The bodice was also equipped with small sheer cape that attached at the shoulders to the wrist. From the center of her bodice was a string of beads that split into two strings and attached to the top of her skirt. The skirt was long and split off on either sides leaving her legs to be exposed. She looked like some type of goddess. "How do you know me?"

"You awakened me, when you were fighting Declan that wretched creature." She answered. I gave her a confused expression, I didn't summon her, I don't even know her. She recognized that I had no idea what she was talking about. She motioned for me to follow her. I stayed planted in my spot. "There is nothing to fear Lucy, I am here to help."

I hesitate. She gives me a reassuring smile. I approach Aelia with a small bit of apprehension. Even though this was a different dimension, my parents always told me to never talk to strangers even if they knew your name. I followed behind her at a slower pace watching her just in case something bad would happen. She led me through the winding paths of the beautiful jungle. I stared in awe at the scenery that we passed. The two of us came upon an opening that was surrounded by a wall of rock and a small waterfall, that created a pond at the bottom. In the center of the pond there was a blue gate that opened into a patch of trees and rocks.

I stopped in my tracks and obeserved the area around me. Aelia continued on the path towards the small garden. I stumbled after her. "What is this place? I have been to the spirit world but never this place."

She doesn't answer my question immediately. Instead she walks across the water and over to the gate. My eyes turned into the size of plates, at how she walked on top of the water. Once she got to the gate, she made her wooden staff disappear and sat down in a meditation position. As she sat down she began to hover above the ground. "What are you?"

I slowly made my way over to the pond and place my foot onto the water. I was expecting my foot to sink right through. Fortunately that did not happen, the water below my foot just illumimated under my weight. I glanced up at her on the other side, she urges me on with a smile. I brought my other foot over the water and gently put it down, illuminating that area. I began to walk over observing the way it lit up underneath me. After several minutes of my slow walking I made it to the other side of the pond with Aelia.

I stalked over to where she is hovering and sit down on a rock. I look at up her expectantly. Since I was closer to her, I could see her features perfectly. She had high cheeks bones, a straight nose dusted with freckles, and plump lips. "Now will you answer my questions?"

"Of course, where do you want me to begin."

"Where are we exactly."

"We are in the celestial spirit jungle, and currently at the spirit gate which is the entrance between other dimensions." I nod my head absently.