Chapter 3

Hellooooooooo

Just listening to some awesome jams while writin, so Enjoy! ⊙ 3⊙

  I layed limp in the mans arms as he walked deeper into the woods. Whenever I moved, he would tighten his grip around my leg, occasionally digging his claws in my flesh. Same thing happens whenever I make sound as well. I did try to escape a couple times and from what you hear, I failed.

   Still I don't know who this man is since he hasn't looked at me once! We have been walking for about seventeen minutes now, which is scaring me knowing that im getting further and further away from freedom.  Soon my mom and dad will notice and call the cops figuring out about the masked man I didn't tell them about. There gonna be so pissed when they see me! That's if they ever do see me again....

  I thought about the sad look on my parents face as an officer tells them the case had failed and assuming im dead, leaving my mothers heart shattered. My dads....not so much. I looked back at the mans head and furrowed my brows. Why did he even abduct me!? What did I do! If I didn't do anything, than that means he's probably a rapist or a serial killer. Which in my case, isn't good.

  I need to escape.

  Quickly I began squirming, catching him off guard and caused him to stop walking. I took this opportunity to elbow his head and knee his stomach making him groan and loosen up his grip on me. I swung back and he let go of me letting me fall flat on my back, knocking the air out of me. He growled and looked down at me wearing that familiar blue mask. I should have known. Fuckin dumbass!

  He reached down and grabbed my arm as I tried to crawl away. I yelped and tried to pull away from him, but he was too strong. Swiftly he lifted me up with one hand and pulled me close so our faces were inches apart.

"I-m s-s-sorry!...." My eyes widened in fear and I started being chocked by his strong  hand.

  Desperatly trying to breathe, his claws digged into my flesh making me whimper and claw at his arm.

"S-STO-" I gagged while black splotches began blocking my vision.

  My eyes closed and I breathed slowly as he loosened his grip and threw me over his shoulder.

...

  My eyes popped open wide and I shot up, but was suddenly stopped by something wrapped around me. I looked down and realized there were three chains tightened around my torso, making it so I couldn't escape. Looking around,  I realized that it was  empty and spacious besides the white table in the far corner of the room and the cabinets attached to the walls. The walls were a dark grey and the lighting in here wasn't the best either.

  I tried to wiggle out of the chains, but they where strapped on too tight. I huffed and stopped trying since the chains where making too much noise. Laying my head down on the hard bed surface, I hear the sound of a door open and freeze. Quickly I close my eyes pretending im still asleep.

  The person walked inside closing the door and looked over at me. I tried not to tense up and layed limp on the hard bed fake sleeping as the unknown person walked up to the bed. I tried so hard not to peek since that will blow my cover and i'd be in tough shit.

  "I know your up," I heard a husky male voice say.

  I hesitantly opened my eyes and looked up to see a pair of dark brown ones glaring at me. Not only did his eyes get my attention, but on his cheeks where two deep slash marks making it look like a Cheshire smile. His fuckin eyelids where gone too!

  My eyes widened and I yelped causing him to grin.

  "I know im hot, but you don't gotta show it."