Merlin isnt paid enough

Yes, Merlin agrees Harry and Eggsys relationship is cute, but Merlin has seen to much sometimes.

The first time Merlin had caught them was before anyone knew they were, a thing. He was going to give Harry a mission report on how Eggsy did, he kept files on him of course. But he wasn't prepared for what he walked in on. Eggsy was slouching in Harrys chair, his eyes closed and his hair messed up. Lips swollen and a dark shade of pink while slightly parted, his shirt half way unbuttoned exposing one of his shoulders that had bruised bite marks resembling the ones also on his neck. His legs were spread wide and laid over the broad shoulders of the man kneeling before him, Harry. Harry was on his knees, bobbing his head up and hand up and down, leaving no second doubts as to what was happening. His hair was also disheveled, stray hairs falling out of place. He was making the most muffled sexualized noise (Merlin has ever heard) in the back of his throat. Leading to Eggsy letting Harrys name slip out in a moan as he ran his fingers through the older mans hair.

Merlin was broken out of his shock state as Eggsy realized Merlin was there. Eggsy yelped causing Harry to empty his mouth and turn his head towards Merlin. Before Harry could see the horror in Merlins eyes, he had managed to close the door, kicking the file report under the door and walking back to his office to drink the scene away.

The second time he walked in, he was happy to say wasn't sex. Merlin was being more careful whilst walking into Harrys office, he always put his ear to the door. He put his ear to the door and heard nothing, today was the day he found out Harry was kinky wanker under all of his gentleman. They were at Harrys desk again, Eggsy was sitting on Harrys lap, back against his chest. Harry had his legs crossed making his partner lean against him. Eggsy, was blindfolded, along with having his wrists tied together behind his back, in black, silky material. He was arching his back and leaning his head against Harrys shoulder, while letting moans spill from his mouth. Eggsy was shirtless, showing the bite marks around his nipples, as well as on his shoulders, neck, and collarbone. Aside from the bite marks he had bruising hickys everywhere. Harry was the cause of the mess, he had his hands resting on eggsys hips, as of now sucking at the younger males neck, occasionally bouncing the leg he was sitting on. Harry was still dressed, he was in his causal white shirt with the gun holsters at his side.

Harry opened his eyes, surprised to see Merlin there, but not stopping his movements. Harry just gave Merlin a look as to say 'please leave quietly', which is what he did. He quietly put the file on Harrys desk, almost dropping it when Eggsy moaned Harrys name. Merlin swiftly made it out of the office.

He decided he's going to start knocking before entering now.