Pre-K

Lauren:I was happy that I was going to start school and meet new people in my class.
Alex: I don't know why I need to go to school I want to stay home with my toys and with my mom.
                    Time skip to school
Lauren: I was excited about school but when I walk in the class room I could see alot of kids crying because their mom was leaving but I didn't because I know I would love school I think.
Àlex: I was crying when I saw my mom leave but I stop crying when I saw this pretty girl walk in.
Teacher: kids please take a seat on the rug while I choose where you going to sit.
Lauren:I was making a new friend name Aaron.I got to know him alot and he was funny.
Aaron: I talk to this girl name Lauren we talk alot until the teacher told us to be silent for a second.
Teacher: Okey listen up I choose your seat okey Aaron,Sarah/remi,joey/wengi,Logan/chilly,Collin/Àlex,Lauren.
Àlex: "I was excited because I was sitting next to Lauren" I said hi to her .
Lauren : hi Alex
Àlex: so what do you love to do
Lauren:I love to draw and you
Alex: making people happy and having fun
              Time skip to recess
Teacher:Okey class today you will go to recess to have fun .
The class:yeah!
The class was having fun and all the the kids were having fun and they all made friends . They got to know each other.
   So guys this was my first time writing I hope you like and if you have an idea please comment below and I will write back to you and thank-you for reading my story.