After about five minutes of waiting, Goofy's voice came on the intercom. "Hiya everybody! It's me! Stage Manager Goofy! Ah-hyuck! Are you ready for the show? That's great 'cause I'm gettin' ready to open these here autoMAGIC doors! Please make sure to stay clear of the doors 'cause they're gonna open towards ya! Get ready, here we go!" As soon as Goofy finished, the doors opened automatically towards the crowd and they were allowed to enter the theater. Goofy spoke again as the twelve teens entered along with the crowd, "Hey Everybody! Now that you're here, go ahead and pick a row you want to sit in and keep steppin' 'til you're all the way across! Ah-hyuck!"

Eren grabbed both Armin and Mikasa by their arms and pulled them along to one of the middle rows of seats.

"C'mon Bertl, Annie, let's follow them," Reiner said as he pulled his friends along anyway.

The tallest male nodded. "Oh, um..okay!"

Ymir took Krista's hand, leading her away from the others. "Come on. Let's sit in the back."

"C'mon Connie! Let's go join the others!" Sasha said as she hurried after Bertholdt, Reiner and Annie.

"Right behind you!" Connie said as he followed closely.

Jean nodded his head to the group, "Let's just go sit with them." He said before walking towards them, Marco behind him.

Once everyone got seated, they heard Goofy humming a little tune over the intercom. "Almost ready! Hmm, how did that get unplugged? I'll just plug it back in!" Suddenly, the lights began to flicker as the sounds of electricity buzzing went through the theater with Goofy yelling comedically. A few people laughed as this commenced. After a few seconds, it died down and Goofy chuckled. "That's better!" His footsteps were heard and a sound of the closing of a door followed.

Soon after that, Minnie's voice echoed from the intercom: "Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls! We ask that you please refrain from eating, drinking or using flash photography during today's performance! Alright everyone! Put on your opera glasses because it's time to present Maestro Mickey Mouse and the Philharmagic Orchestra!"

Eren fumbled with his glasses a moment before putting them on his face while Armin already had his on and watched with a small smile. Ymir rolled her eyes and shoved the glasses onto her face. Reiner settled back into his seat as he focused on the screen.

Minnie gasped suddenly and her footsteps were heard and she knocked on some kind of door. "Mickey!" She cried, "Where's Donald? The orchestra's missing! It's show time!"

"Show Time?!" Mickey exclaimed.

"I gotta open the curtains!" Goofy said as the curtains began to open.

"Goofy! We're not ready!"

"What's that? I can't hear ya Mickey!"

The curtains opened all the way to reveal that the stage is empty, except for a conductor's podium and Donald, who is sleeping in a box.

Mickey sprinted onto the screen frantically, "Donald! Wake up! It's showtime!" The only response the mouse received was a snore from the duck. "Don't forget the orchestra!" He reminded the duck, tickling the bottoms of his flippers. As he left the stage, Mickey left the stage once again. "And don't touch my hat!"

Donald soon awoke groggily at first, but then it hits him: IT'S SHOWTIME! He rapidly gets out of the box and quickly chucks all of the instruments out throwing them over his shoulder, only pausing to strain with a grand piano. It landed perfectly with a giant thud. Donald then notices the hat on the conductor's podium. He looks around as if to see if anyone else was in the room with him. Giving out an evil chuckle, which just sounded ridiculous, Donald took the hat and placed it on his head. The instruments magically took their places as the duck got them to attention. He rose the baton dramatically, expecting the instruments to play beautifully. Instead, they made a ruckus and made ungodly noises.