Letter Twenty Seven

I think I'll make this a tradition. I'll write to you whenever we're apart.

Recently we've gotten close again but the past month has honestly just been us hurting each other. Mainly me hurting you. It's all pain.

You seem to think I still love Prysm. I suppose that's true but love can change. What was once romantic love is now platonic. She's the mother of my children, my best friend other than you, nothing more.

The last letters you read you cried at. Though, I suppose you truly weren't okay. I'm not even entirely sure if you are now. I wish you to be.

How I long for a hug from you, mo ghrá. I've done so much hugging however nobody hugs quite like you.

Our family seems to be falling apart.

These are uncertain times, my love.

I told you earlier that I would work on earning back your trust. At the moment, I'm not entirely sure how I'll do that. But I will nonetheless.

I've been back alive for just over a year and I'm finally waking to believe that I'm alive and not dead.

Death was not fun. It hurts me when Larrikin wishes for death. All through death I saw gold. Those eyes were both the sun and the moon for there was only darkness. I wonder if Larrikin would see the same if he were to get his wish.

I think I'll hide this letter better. You're not supposed to read them. It's like a diary.

I found my ring but I'm begining to doubt we'll ever marry. There will never be a good time for it. Various things keep preventing it.

I think I'm hiding my sadness at the passing of your nephew quite well. I want to be there for Chimera and Larrikin despite wanting to hold my own children. It has me worried and I barely see them. I think I've failed that vow.

Is there any way to help those who have been bereaved so heavily? All I have to offer is hugs. It is simply something you cannot console.

I think I might like to go to Paris someday. The city of love with the man whom I love more than anything. Not that you believe it.

I love you.
Under a blanket of stars.
Hope x