chapter 5

I opened the door and couldnt help but cry I ran to my room as fast as I can without tripping especially since I had heels on I heard running behind so I ran faster and got to my room and finally locked it as fast as I can.
MARKS POV
I saw my sister crying I couldnt help but see her like this and I knew something was wrong all the girls and guys including Hayes went after her but she ran faster and locked the door I was gonna knock but Hayes stopped me "Just let her be she needs time to think bout things" he said "What things!!!Hate what happened!!!Is she ok?I asked so many questions I can't hepl not knowing if my sister was ok he just didn't answer the only thing he said is that he think it's better if she tells me.
JOEYS POV
I saw Monica crying I couldn't help but see her like I know it's weird cuz I don't even know that well I only that she is Marks sister and I already have fallen for her.When i saw her like this I just wanted to cry but I couldn't cuz if I did they would know I like her.
MADISON'S POV
Monica came crying and ran straight to her room without a word I wanted to know what was wrong with her I tried texting and calling her but she never picked up or nothing.I was so worried bout her
ALEXIS POV
Monica came in crying and ran straight to her room we ran after her but we didn't made it in time.Hayes told us to give her to me to think bout thing while Mark kept asking questions and he took him it's better if she told him.Madison tried to call and Tec her but not reply in which she always does.I noticed Joey was rely upset.
MONICA'S POV
It's been 4 hours that I have been in my room.By niw I knew everybody was sleeping so I went do to the kitchen and I knew what I had to do even if I didn't want to and it would be my first time I looked for a razor blade and took it upstairs and started to cut it burned for a bit but then it felt good I cleaned it off.

I decided to leave my house which I mean never come back I was real close friends with baby ariel so I asked if I could move in and she said yea it's fine with her so I called an uber but before I told something thing with me and led I wrote notes to everyone.I finally got to Ariels house and unpacked cuz it was already 8:36 am .I felt kinda bad do leaving them but I have no choice i wanna start a new life.