chapter 3

MONICA'S POV
Once I walked back to the dance
studio.I heard allot of noise."ughhh.What are they doing now"I said as i was getting up.As I ran  up stairs and bumped into someone causing me to fall.But he quickly grabbed my hand and  catched me before I fell."I'm so sry I wasn't paying attention"I said to him.Tbh tho he was hot and his hazel,blue eyes."No it's not ur fault I wasn't clearly looking where I was going"he said."Um...sry to ask but why is there so much noise up there"I asked him."Oh...well u see they where making plans and they ended doing some dumb dares and Daniel jumped off the bed"he told."Is he alright"I told him with a worried voice."Yea he is alright"he told me kinda nervous.After a minute I left.

JOEY'S POV
I went running downstairs until I bumped into someone.As we humor into she almost fell so I grabbed her by the arm and made sure she didn't fall."I'm so sry I wasn't paying attention"she said.Tbh she was really beautiful and I felt really bad that I bumped into her."No it's not ur fault I wasn't clearly looking where I was going"I told her."um...sry to ask but why is there so much noise up there"she asked me."oh...well u see they where making plans and they ended doing some dumb dares and Daniel jumped off the bed"I told  her."Is he alright"she asked me in a worried voice."Yea he is alright"I told her in a nervous voice.After a minute she left.

MONICAD POV
I left after a minute it was kinda weird.Me and the girls were talkin until I got message.From the one and only Taylor Caniff

Tay=taylor me=Monica
Tay-wanna come to a park with me,hayes,shawn,matthew,and Cameron?
Me-yea wat time u picking us up and btw made and alex are coming they with me.
Tay-ok fine by me.And at 8 so be ready.
Me-Ok bye see u later.
Tay-bye bbg
with that I put my phone away."Girls we need to be ready it's bout 4 and tay is gonna pick us up cuz we going to a party.
"Ok then we better get ready" said Alex and Made at the same time.
We got up and went to our rooms.Once I was in my room and I looked for my outfit got my makeup out and my hair materials.I got undressed and took a shower.I got out and checked wat time it was and by now it was 4:57.I got dried and dried my hair and straighten my hair.I washed my face and dabbed it and started putting my makeup on then got dressed by now it was 7:47 so I went to go check on the other.I first walked in Alex was putting on her dress once she was done putting on her dress it was 7:52.So we went into Mads room and she was putting her heels on.I called  Tay to let him know that we were done he said he would be here in 5ish minutes.Its was now 7:58 when the bell and I as guessing the boys were in the living room cuz I heard my brother and tay talkin.
MADS OUTFIT,MAKEUP,AND HAIR