Viper

Age: ??
Species: Gray Wolf
Gender: Female

-Her story isn't as long as Noose's or as violent-

She grew up in the woods. She lived life like a normal wolf would. Viper was the odd one out of the bunch. Her canines stuck out longer and sharper. She had razor sharp teeth, but that didnt stop her. No one made fun of her or anything, she just couldn't bite her brothers and sister while play fighting. Eventually humans came and tried to take her family away. Luckily they all escaped. They kept living life, Viper would go to the human towns and beg for food, which she would get. She brought back meat to her family, so they lived well.
Once she was begging and a child came up to her and pet her, out of defense she snarled. She didn't hurt the child, she had just frightened him. He cried and she licked his hand. The humans around saw the child crying and assumed she hurt him. The child hugged Viper when they tried to hurt her and take him away. The child defended her, telling them he wasn't hurt. Viper hates adult humans because of their automatic assuming. If she sees a human child she tries to make friends. Once she had tried to do this and the human man shot at her. Later she came back around to try again. She played innocent, the child trusted her and stuck out her hand to let Viper sniff it. She didn't hesitate to just shove her head under the child's hand. The mother kept the father away and then went to pet her, that's when she backed away snarling. The father pulled the mother away and the mother tried to pull the child away but she ran over to Viper trying to calm her down. She did, and Viper nudged her back to her family.
Viper has had bad experiences with children, hitting her, shooting her with a bb gun, and yelling. Eventually children had done this so much that she got hit, and she lunged for the child's hand, bit it, then ran.
She hates humans.