What?!

A/N: play the video as a song in the background near the end and now back to our sceduled program

Third Person POV

"Harry, wake up. We've got an interview to go to." Louis said as he tried to wake Harry up. He finally gave up and kissed him. Harry woke up at that and almost pushed Louis back in panic. "It's fine Haz. There are no cameras here." Louis said softly.

Harry looked around confused out of his wits. 'Wait, I was on my couch, had a migraine, passed out, and now Louis' looking at me. Wait, he looks 19!'

"You okay Haz? You look like you've seen a ghost or something."

"Yeah, I'm fine." Harry said and sat up. He felt something move in his right hand. He looked at it and there was a little paper airplane necklace. It flickered a bit and became the pen, then went immediately back to the necklace.

"Okay, hey, isn't that the necklace? I thought you left it in your room back in Manchester." Louis said shocked.

"I thought I did too." Harry mumbled. He looked up into the eyes full of happiness that he hadn't seen in almost 3 years.

"Come on then, Simon wants to tell us something." Louis said about to run out of the room.

"Wait. Lou, what's the date today?"

"March 1, 2014. Why do you ask?"

"Don't leave yet." He said.

"I'm not going to wait on you forever Hazza."

"I know, just wait for a minute." He said as he racked his brain. 'Okay, March 1 Simon said that management would let us come out. When we got down there they gave Louis Eleanor and paired me with another cougar. There's got to be a way to change this.' Harry got dressed and they headed downstairs to get into the car.

When they got to the building, everything sort of felt like a damp fog was around the entire place.

"Hello boys. Come on." Simon said with a very "cheerful" smile. Liam smiled back being the polite one. Niall was snacking on some food, Zayn didn't want to hear any of this because of the secrets he found not too long ago, and Louis and Harry wanted to kick him in the nuts.

"Right." Louis said wanting to wrap his arm around Harry as his.

"Now boys, we said we were going to let you come out, but we decided against it." Simon said. Harry knew how this would fold out. Liam and Zayn giving them apologetic looks, Niall looking confused, and Louis almost steam red.

"We've been hiding for so long. You tell us that we can finally come out and then you do this? Why?!" Louis yelled standing from his seat sending it flying back. Harry clutched the necklace in his right hand trying to find a way to fix this. Then it hit him.

"We want you to be happy Harry, Louis. Just do it." Niall said as he held his hand out to them. 'He's too innocent for this world' Harry thought.

Harry remembered shaking his head as he curled himself into the chair as he tried to block out the yelling. Not this time. Harry got up from his seat, gave Niall a smile, and took Louis from behind. He grabbed his collar and pulled him back.

"What are you doing?"

"The best way out of this mess." Harry mumbled and kissed him, took a picture, and sent it to every social media account saying it wasn't fake. Liam and Zayn held Simon back as the security guards came in.

"We need to get out of here!" Liam yelled to the others as they made a break for the door.

Zayn felt a vibration in his hand and looked to see it was Paul calling. He hadn't called since he quit his job here.

"Get your asses over here now." Was all Zayn heard as he looked forward to see a black SUV.

"Everyone this way!" He yelled to them as he jumped in the back seat. Everyone followed suit and Paul pushed it.

"Good move Styles, but what the hell were you thinking doing it in there?" Paul asked as he drove quickly through the streets of London.

"I don't want to live what I've already known." Harry said.

"What do you mean?" Louis asked as he held Harry in his arms.

"I can't tell you. I don't even understand it myself." Harry felt a weight in his back pocket, and pulled out the book that Niall had gave him in his living room. He was shocked, but took it out. It was now the notebook he used to write lyrics in it. "This is the book!" He said opening it up to show one thing written on the newest page.

'Go back to the time that it was easy. You wanted to know, but this is merely a glimpse of what you could possess.'

"No I wrote I wish that Louis and I could be happy again like we used to be before Modest! took over our lives. Before any of us were controlled, to a point where we could be accepted."

"Harry, what year are you from? What happened?" Louis asked remembering when Harry asked the date.

"We broke up because management wanted more publicity. We thought that when we did this we would be able to come out. But they said they needed to keep the idea up that you were a baby daddy to someone named Briana. You cut contact with me and I haven't seen or heard from you in over a year. I can't go back through that again. I just can't it'd hurt too much." Harry said his voice becoming a whisper by the end as tears were brimming in his eyes.

Louis held Harry tighter as he knew that Harry was on the verge of crying. "It's going to be okay Haz." He said. That was the only thing he could say to the broken boy in his arms. How could he leave Harry just like that. Like nothing had happened between them. Like all of it was just a phase and a dream.

Louis looked down and saw that a bright light was covering Harry and his bodies. "What's going on?"

"I'm leaving I guess."

"No, you can't leave."

"I'll try to come back. Try to remember why you broke ties with me Loubear. I love you."

"I love you too Hazzabear." And that was the thing he heard before he was taken back.