The Little Merman (3\3)

Comenzar desde el principio

But what made Ariel nervous, was that he didn't know what naughty actions he had to do. Did that mean that Ariel was unfit to love you? He kept asking himself that while stripping out of his clothing. Ariel swallowed a lump that had been stuck in his throat. He wasn't going to let all he had done to be with you go to waste. In his undergarments, that consisted of white thigh highs and a small undie that covered his penis, he opened the door. He peeked behind the door until your attention was on him.

You bit your cheek until it bled a bit. Ariel stood with barely anything covering him.

"Could you come and wash with me?"

Your feet moved on their own before you could realize the situation. Ariel had moved faster than you though. Once you had entered the bathroom, Ariel had rushed inside the big warm tub. He seemed to stay under the water for a while. You swallowed the irony saliva and stripped. You looked down to your trousers. Your body had reacted to the view Ariel had given you. As you stood naked, ready to enter the bathtub, Ariel resurfaced. He took a deep breath.

You let the warm water embrace your body, and squished inside at the opposite side of Ariel, who was backing away and avoided your feisty (e/c) eyes. The water barely covered the view of you from the waist down, and Ariel had peeked while you were distracted. Your toned body, your (s/c), and your erect self had made Ariel erect himself. Ariel felt his nerves eat him up, making him try to back away even more but his back was pressed firmly the edge of the tub.

You had him caged. You towered over him. You caress Ariel cheeks, your other hand on his hip. "Don't be scared, Ariel." You had noticed his fear since he had run to the bathroom, you imagined that it was Ariel's first, explaining his fear. And you weren't entirely wrong.

"But what if I fail? I don't know how to do it." Ariel hid his face in your chest. "What do you mean fail?" Now you are confused. You caress his neck.

"Erica said that I need to show my love to you by naughty stuff, but I'm clueless of what she means." Ariel says ashamed, his face still hidden by your chest. You sighed and facepalmed. So this was what Ariel was nervous about. You made a mental note to nag Erica later.

"Ariel, you never know right away and please never listen to what Erica says." You brought Ariel to look at you. "If there's anything you want to know I will teach you." You smirked and kissed Ariel. Ariel gasped startled at the suddenness of your kiss. You pulled Ariel to sit on your lap, he faced the other way from you. You kissed his neck as you trace your hand through his abdomen, and the other his butt.

Your hand remains on his butt, while the other one travels to his undies, grabbing Ariel's erection. "Ahn!"

His moan makes your erection pulse painfully. Your hand starts playing with Ariel's penis, although you did it with the undie as a barrier. "Mm!" His moans echo through the bathroom. Your hand finally slid under the panties and traced the penis slowly. "Ahh! (Y-Y/n)..." Ariel yells as he breaths get ragged, you push his head to look at you. Your mouth connects with his, you shove your tongue inside him and battle with his. You triple tasked, your hand toying with his nipples, the other with his penis, and your mouth submitting Ariel's. Your erection throbbed as Ariel moaned your name. You growl and rip Ariel's undies away, the only thing remaining on him was the white thigh highs.