The Little Merman (3\3)

Genderbend!Ariel X Male!Reader
P a r t T h r e e

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)***WARNING***( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

YAOI SMUT AHEAD  

(Say farewell to your childhood lol)

Your arms lifted Ariel's body above the ground and hold him bride style. His white dress made it a little difficult due to it adding two times the weight Ariel is. But that was a small con to how beautiful Ariel looked. Today was your wedding day, and it had all just like a dream. The wedding went smoothly, although your sister teased you all day, and didn't even stop during when you and Ariel gave your votes. All of Ariel's family and kingdom were also invited to the wedding, though that made you proceed in a ship rather than marrying him on land.

You had just validated your votes with a kiss, Ariel's sweet lips tasted yours as you carried him. Bells and cheers erupted through the ship and sea. Now Ariel was all yours and the thought of it excited you, chills traveled down your spine south, way south.

The rest of the day went well, until Ariel said bye to his mother, tears in his eyes after kissing his mother on the cheek, the goodbye broke his heart. After the sea Queen disappeared into the vast blue, you hugged Ariel from behind, trying to ease his sadness away.

"I promise we will visit your mother often." You rested your chin on his red locks, your hand tightening around his small waist.

"Thank you (Y/n)..." He says, sadness remaining on his voice.

You frowned and spun him around, your lips connected to his pink ones. It was a sweet kiss, no intentions other than reassuring Ariel and get him to smile again... for now. You parted yourself from him, your grip on him remained. Ariel's cheeks were red, and his pink lips showed a smile that proved your small action to cheer him up had worked. He then snuggled on your broad chest, being careful to not press his face against the many gold ornaments that adorned your white suit.

"I love you (Y/n)."

...

After the sun went down, the ship traveled back to land. You and Ariel headed back to your room. Holding hands, you guided him through the many palace halls. As you pushed the door open Ariel ran inside your personal bathroom.

"What are you doing Ariel?" You asked confused, you stood before closed door.

"Um- I'm just going to wa-wash myself." He stuttered at the other side. You nodded understandingly as if Ariel could see it.

With Ariel. 

He was a nervous wreck. He hugged his knees close to his chest, the wedding dress making it slightly difficult to. You see, Ariel had been given the talk by no one other than Erica, (Y/n)'s sister. She had explained him with little detail what was going to happen during the wedding night, although she did tell him that Ariel had to demonstrate his love to you with "naughty actions" as she referred to it while giggling.