eleven: dazed and confused

Start from the beginning

Shouto and Izuku were the first ones to take notice of me, followed by Yaoyorozu, Ochako and Kirishima.

Aizawa-sensei sighed, as if he already knows what I'm about to say. "Its insane what a kid like you comes up with when family is on the line." He said. "Sit down."

I took the seat in front of his desk across from Shouto, who has a lot of explaining to do later.

"Your friend Todoroki here told me about your plan of departure for tonight so I brought in the students who have something they'd like to share with you."

I turned to Yaoyorozu first as she rubbed her arms hesitantly.

"I-It was a really traumatizing experience for me, mainly because of the Nomou's we faced and the knock-out gas mixed with smoke that put me in a mild coma."

Izuku spoke up right after her. "Both my arms were broken and I could barely even walk that night after facing a villain head-on. I was told that if I suffer the same thing again, my body would be at risk of permanent paralysis."

"There was this one girl who had a mask that attacked me and Tsuyu-chan. We both thought it was part of the game until she pulled out a knife and managed to cut me- weirdly enough, she had this machine on her back that took an insane amount of blood from me." Ochako sounded scared even up to this day.

What kind of freak would take a blood sample and just flee? Who knows what that psycho did to it.

"I don't wanna say it but I wasn't much help at all the night it happened." Kirishima sighed in frustration. "We had remedial exams and the teachers didn't let us join in the fray. I felt so bad for not even trying to do anything.. and when we got out, the place looked like hell. Only a small part of the forest lodge survived, the rest burned and turned to dust."

I looked up to Shouto last and saw how he was already staring at me. "So you gathered everyone here to convince me that its pointless to even try?"

"Aggy-"

"I know its pointless.. but I have to try." I slid off the chair and got down on my knees, bowing my head to the ground. "Please.. I'm begging you- all of you."

Ochako was the one who knelt beside me. "Please get up, Agatha. Its painful to see you like this."

"I know I'm asking a lot, to put you through the same hell you overcame just to find the person who caused it all."

At that point, I've sank down to my lowest point and left myself vulnerable despite Shade's disapproval- never once has he let me swallow my pride.

"Please Aizawa-sensei. If there's a chance of finding my brother- this is it."

"And if there's nothing?"

I couldn't answer that.

"Think of it this way, if your friends get hurt while helping you find this deranged man who apparently came back from the dead- are you willing to take full responsibility of their well being? Cause its not just you on the line, its also UA's name being dragged across the mud here." He leaned forward and rested his elbows on the desk. "And if somehow you manage to find your brother, what will you do by then?"

Honestly, I have no fucking idea what I'd do once I confront him. But if the Dabi I know is still alive in that man, then I might have a shot at reasoning with him.

"I'll try to convince him to surrender." I raised my head but kept my eyes on the ground.

"And if he does otherwise, swear to me that your classmates will not get caught in the crossfire."