0. PROLOGUE

I do believe in love.

Well, everybody does. But people are too fast to fall in love with each other, without thinking of any disadvantages they have to going trough when they take a step to do it.

The only reason was they blinded for love, and there's no way that could help them when they already did.

Sometimes that the blindness are fooling them up, reminds us of the evil who teased Eve back then. Some of them ended with nothing. And the lucky ones? Only a few that had the good lucks on them.

They ended up being a true love, but with no reason I just don't know such a thing as those shits.

I've been trough a lots of stories, and it always ended up the same, nothing. Humans are always do the same, hurting or being hurted. And for me, I hurted the most for many times. They poisoned.

I'm just afraid to take more risks then letting my heart open for people. It can be say that love not just for humans, anything could be your lover.

And I love flowers.

My momma told me long ago, that flowers are the symbol of empowered beauty, feminism, and it could describe an innocent love of a girl.

By then, I obsessed with flowers the most. I imagined that the flowers are just like girls; holy, pretty, delicate, scented, and captivating.

But since my heart are black, sealed tightly like a rotten lock that hold a exiles gate, I had no time to fall in love anymore.

Until I met this angelic, a godly living creature with golden petals in her hair, and metallic vines wrapped around her delicate body.

For me,
she's not a human,
she's my flower.

And I'm the poison ivy.