Chapter 15- Hogsmeade

Start from the beginning

My eyes, which had followed Draco and Neil to where the Gryffindors stood, focused behind the group. I smirked.

"Oh yes, I forgot to mention something," I started off, an evil glint in my eye. "Slimy Gryffindors if you'll please take a look over here," I walked over to the house points, "you'll see that you are in third and we, the beautiful, awesome, better-than-you Slytherins are FIRST!"

This seemed to be the way to win back Draco and Neil, because with that, all of the Slytherins high-fived and turned to the Gryffindors with a victorious smirk. They didn't look amused.

"You'll pay for that," George growled, a playful glint in his eye.

"Heh... yeah... gotta run," I said taking off at full speed through the doors into the Great Hall.

I ran right to the front of the room and when I turned around, I saw George running at me from between the Gryffindor and Ravenclaw tables. I waited until the last second to step aside causing George to smash into the head table (to which I heard Snape muttering obscenities). I run back down the aisle and stand at the other side. I suddenly fell a pair of arms lock around me and a voice screaming in my ear.

"Get her George!" Fred yelled, his grip not loosening when I struggled.

George ran toward us and Fred let me go at the last second, when George tackled me to the ground laughing. He eventually got off extending and arm out for me, which I used to throw him to the ground. I stood and looked at all the people staring at us in the Hall. I waved.

"Okay let's eat so we can go!" I practically screamed while walking to the Slytherin table, dragging the nearest person to me, who happened to be Harry, along with me by the hand.

I skipped over to the end of the Slytherin table and sat down at the end where all the other Slytherins moved away. I never bothered with them, or them me, but their hatred for the Gryffindors didn't go unheeded.

We all finished eating quick, hoping to get on with our Saturday. Sydney and I had a great idea what to do with Sadie and Hermione, and we were eager to get to it. We flocked out the Entrance Hall doors together, where we made our split.

"Hermione, Sadie, follow us if you please," I said, offering Hermione a low bow.

They rolled their eyes as I stood up straight. They followed Sydney and I, however, as we made our way past the Black Lake. Their eyes, I noticed, darted around nervously as we approached the edge of the school property.

"Where are we going?" asked Hermione.

"We're sneaking off to Hogsmeade," I grinned. "All the older students are going. We'll be able to blend in like its nothing."

Sydney nodded in agreement. Sadie and Hermione shot each other nervous grins. Sydney and I fell back into step with them. I linked an arm with Hermione's, urging her to move a little faster and with more enthusiasm.

"Oh come on guys, have a little fun!" I said, nudging Hermione with the arm I had linked with her own.

"Fine," says Sadie reluctantly. "But only because there's a bookshop I want to head to."

We sneaked into Hogsmeade and I looked around in awe for a moment. I'd never been to Hogsmeade before. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Hermione doing the same thing as me. Her brown eyes sparkled in wonder, and she'd obviously forgotten the rules she was breaking to be here. Amusement was clear on Sadie and Sydney's faces. They'd been here before, I assumed, growing up in magic families.

"Okay let's go!" Sydney cried, obviously having had enough of watching us only gaze at the village.

We all walked through the high street of town and stop to look around for a moment. Suddenly Sadie and Hermione gasped and ran off into the book store without a word. I looked at Sydney and we just shrugged at their antics and walked off to the joke shop.

*

"Thanks for the great day together guys," I muttered, after having met back up with Sadie and Hermione.

The Slytherin in Sadie made her give a simple shrug, while Hermione offered me an apologetic smile. Only having been teasing, I smiled back, assuring her that all was okay. She adjusted the stack of nearly ten books in her hands, nearly toppling them in the process. I chuckled, and, tucking the large Zonko's bag under my arm, took half the stack into my own hands.

"Shakespeare?" I observed, glancing at the books in my hands and finding myself face to face with a copy of Measure for Measure.

"A wonderful muggle playwright," Hermione began to explain.

"Yes, I know," I chuckled, causing Hermione to blush. "I was surprised is all. Not many people, young people anyway, tend to enjoy his works."

"I've found the same. It's befuddling really. He was quite talented."

"I agree. I tend to lean toward his tragedies, Macbeth, Othello, and the like, but I really enjoy all of his plays. I've read nine, I think, out of thirty eight."

Now in deep discussion about the muggle playwright (that Sydney and Sadie had no care for), I felt my mission in becoming friends with Hermione had been accomplished. Her intelligence, even just about one person, astounded me. I wished I had access to half the knowledge she had.

We got back to the Great Hall just in time for the amazing feast. As always, I was amazed by all of the food that I was allowed to have. In fact, I was sure I'd never get over it. Harry seemed to be the same. The Dursley's would do that to you.

"You sure you can eat all that Lily?" Theo questioned, as I piled food onto my plate.

"For sure," I winked, stabbing a piece of broccoli with my fork.

I quickly ate all the food and wait for desert to appear. When it had, I grabbed one of everything and ate it all within five minutes. Everyone looked at me and Harry, who had been doing the same as I had, incredulously. I shrugged and kicked everybody under the table with a glare.

"Staring at people is not nice," I said in a jokingly snobby voice as I reached out for seconds.