"No, not her. Aaron. Why do you think he robbed the bank?"

"I dunno."

"He had to have a good reason, right?"

Darren sighed "it sounds like you need to get him off of your mind."

"How?"

He smiled, "We need to find you a new man"

"What?"

"Ya, it makes total sense. If we find you some man hunk you'll forget all about Aaron. Go get ready." He smirked pushing me off the couch. 

"Fine" I replied heading upstairs.

I changed into some jeans and a sweatshirt. Something causal because I didn't really feel like trying. I walked back down the steps and Darren just shook his head. 

"What?!" I sighed when he still looked unsatisfied. " What am I going to wear then?"

"Come on." He said running upstairs. 

Once we were in my room he started digging through all my clothes. He handed my a skirt and a cute top, then changing his mind, he pulled out a dress Courtney had gave me.

"This is perfect." 

"You want me to look like a slut?"

"No, I want you to look sexy."

"Arg, whatever." I agreed.

Once I was ready (dressed, applied makeup, found cute shoes to match and a hat) we left. He took me to this club or dance place. At first I was nervous but it was actually really fun. Darren and I just danced. We shook it for about three hours, occasionally  drinking. Not to much though. I was having a blast, besides when guys would look at me like candy, but I'd just flick them off and go back to dancing. It was all fun until I saw someone I knew, Courtney was entering the place. I grabbed Darren and ducked. 

"What?" He asked.

"Courtney's here."

"So?"

"I told her I couldn't hang out, today."

"Oh. Let sneek out."

I laughed, "I could go for some ninja action myself."

He laughed too. "Okay try to be as Ninja as possible."

We crawled around and were almost out when she ended up right near us. We turned around and began acting like we were with a group that was there. 

"Ya, I love that man." I said trying to blend in.

Darren patted on guy on the back and started laughing "You crack me up."

We watched Courtney go by and then left. They people we were standing with just looked at us weirdly. We got outside and hopped into my car. We drove back to my house laughing the whole time.

 " I swore she saw us." Darren chuckled.

"Same here but the way you snuck around,  no one would have seen you."

"So did you see any cute guys?"

"I could ask you the same question?"

"What?!?" He demanded.

"Did you see men I'd like?" 

He smiled, " Only one, but I doubt we'll see him again. He was tall and kept eyeing you."

I laughed, "Was he 'eyeing us' when we were being ninja?"

"Ya how'd you know?"

"We looked like freaks, he was probably creeped out."