Catching up

Hailey's Prov:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as I saw the police put Aaron into the back of their car, I heard my phone ring. I grabbed it half caring and answered: 

"Hello?"

"Hey, girl. Whatcha up to?"

It was no doubtably Courtney. I was hoping she didn't see the news, she was already to judgy.

"Um, nothing. What about you?"

"Nothing much, that's why I called you. Wanna go somewhere?" 

"Er..When?"

"Now, silly. Unless your busy?"

"You know I would If I could, hun. My mom won't let me leave until everythings spotless."

"Oh, Okay...Mom's can be so old."

"Ya, I know. They so need a check u-" My phone beeped, I had another call. "Hey, can you hold on, another call."

"Kay. Don't take that long."

I switched over to the other line, "Hello?"

"Hey, Are you alright Hail?"

"Ya, why?"

"Did you see the news."

"oh. well, ya... I guess it's a good thing I stopped talking to him."

"Don't you miss him?"

"Well, of course. Everyone misses someone when they like them but.."

"No buts. I'm coming over, you can explain when I get there."

"Okay. See you soon." I clicked back over to Courtney. "You still there?"

"Ya, so that sucks about your mom."

"Uh'huh. Well, I gotta go. Bye."

"Tottles." 

I hung up, Sure lying is bad but she is annoying so whatever. I looked down I was still in my Pj's. Oh well. Darren won't care. He's cool like that, he'll tell me I'm beautiful when I don't feel or look like it. He's just sweet. I put away my coco puffs and then Darren came in through the door. 

"Hail's I think you need to explain? Do you like like Aaron?"

We sat down on the couch.

"I used to."

"What happened?"

"I found out he was psycho, like at first I thought oh, maybe I'm overreacting but now I'm sure he's crazy."

"Because of the whole robbing a bank situation?"

"ya, and he told me he went to jail for killing his sister."

"Did he say he actually killed her?"

"No, but thats the weird part..."

I explained to Darren how that 30 something was always punching him and yelling, and how Aaron said that guy was the real murder. I told him how we kissed and how I was starting to like him.

"Whoa, um. Do you think that guys his dad?"

I thought about it, that would make sense. I shrugged.

"Well, on the other subject whats on tv?" He said flipping the channel.

Ten minutes into Jeresy Shore, I spoke. "Why do you think he did it?"

"Who did what? Snooki? She's crazy thats why,"