Strangers #3

Jacks POV
I had a guest room so I let him stay there and I walked into my room and took off my shirt and pants and puts on a long green shirt that went past my knees slightly and got into bed and went to sleep and I was downstairs and Mark was there and he pushes me into the wall and smashed his lips against mine and my eyes widened and kissed back and felt myself getting hard as he bite my lips for entrance and I playfully denied but I felt his strong hands squeeze my ass hard and I squeaked and opened my mouth as he smirked and slid his tongue in making me moan and blush extremely red and I notice he was also blushing and he sucked on my tongue as he slid his hands down my pyjama pants into my boxers and stuck a finger into me which made me moan in pain and pleasure which slowly turned into on pleasure as he pushed in another fingers making me moan louder and he pulled away from the kiss and started to bite and suck in my neck harshly and I moaned loudly but my eyes open to reveal it was only a dream and looked under he covers to reveal I was extremely hard "shit that was a dream?!" I sigh and get out of bed only to notice Mark was in my room near my door and I start to blush extremely "M-Mark?!"

Marks POV
I was about to sleep when I heard faint moans from Jacks room and sat up in bed blushing from what I was hearing and slowly crept out of bed and walked out of my room and walked to Jacks door and knocked "Jack? Are you okay in there?" I didn't get an answer so I let myself in and stood in the doorway and saw that he was sweating and flushed red and was moving about and another thing under the covers, he was hard... he started to wake up so I stayed quiet and he exclaimed at himself "shit that was a dream?!"  He sighs quietly and gets out of bed only to notice me by the doorway and we both blush as red as my hair and he manages to stutter out "M-Mark?" I'd blush harder if it was possible to do so and just stand there, staring at him and he slowly steps towards me and I back against the wall as he was inches away from my face, I could... k-kiss him right now.
"J-Jack what h-happened just k-know?" "I kinda h-had a d-dream of... us d-doing 'things'" he looks down in embarrassment and guilt from what he just told me...