Chapter twø- six grade

Charlotte POV!

It was that time, the time you open your eyes and sun hitting the corner of your face. (Should of shut that window. ) today was the begining of six grade. Ew
I finally open my eyes completly almost awake, i look outside the window it snowed last night.
I get a text from my weird and only best fren.

Zoë texted
Zoë: aye ill wait for ya at the bus stop!? Lolll

Me: okay im getting ready, 👋

Zoë: that's cool!! Teach me.

Me: what? Lol see u later in a bit

Zoë: there's zombies outside

Me: 😑

---------------------------------------------. -------

I got dressed. Striped shirt that was, grey and black stripes. And some ripped blue jeans. Sooo fancyy! ! My parents were at work so i just got my backpack ready and shoes on ma feet. Headed out the window. I mean door!

I walk out the door and locked it. I walk to the bus stop. Then i saw 5 people and my fren Zoë

"Hi!!! " she came and gave me a hug and jumped.

"Uh why are you soo excited, you saw me all summer? " i gave her a hug back

"I don't know" she laughed, then the bus came.

"Then you stupid" i replied stepping in the bus.
"Excuse, " she looked at me and we both laughed. We sat the third last seat in the bus.

I reconize some faces (familiar.... faces) the kid josh and his bestfriend tyler, who I had a crush on. His brown floof hair.
Zoë was listening to music then looked at me.

"Heyyy.... you staring at that boy? " she said shouldering me.

I shrugged "no...maybe" i said nervously, it felt like the bus was in my stomache. Thats normal. Right?

"Okay.. Well im sure you like him" she smiled at me. She grabbed a drawing book and grabbed a pencil for me and her.

"Ugh.. Well i do, but he probably likes jenna soo... " i doddle on her sketchbook

"It's okay, hehe josh is cute" she made a weird face and started to draw him on the sketchbook.

"Ehh, okay" i made and okay sign. The bus arrived at school. Josh and tyler stood up and got off the bus. And then three kids got of, and finally i got of with zoë. Our bus was filled with and average amount of people.