I looked up. It wouldn't be the same as getting Goldie and the others to myself, but it would be better then nothing.

I gave a slight nod "Do ya want the TV turned back on?"

Dad shook his head "I've got a headache. Can you go get my pills?"

"Sure thing." I stood up and walked into the bathroom. I looked through the medicine cabinet for a good 6 minutes before walking back to Dad.

"There's none there."

His eyes widened "None?"

"Yea, what's the big deal? Can't you just sleep it off?"

"You don't understand I need those pills."
"Yea, I don't understand." I tilted my head slightly, quickly moving as Dad bolted up and began to sprint to the medicine cabinet.

He rummaged through the cabinet, while muttering something I couldn't hear.

I leant on the door frame. "Those pills aren't just for a headache, are they?"

He didn't respond.

"Hello? I said, those pills aren-"

Dad glared at me, harshly. He opened his mouth to say something, but must've decided to go against it. He shakily rubbed his eyes and sat down on the cold tiles.

"Go. Don't ask why, just leave."

I clenched my jaw. "Fine."

I walked upstairs and into my room, grabbed my jacket, my phone and my wallet.

I took special care in slamming the door as I walked out of the house. Fucking asshole.

I looked through my wallet, only to see a ten dollar note and a few coins. Should've taken some money out of Dad's wallet.

Where could I go? Kairi would be at school, Dad kicked me out, I didn't have my uniform so I couldn't go to school.

Freddy's seemed like the only place to go. So that's where I went.

I kicked a can to the other side of rhe street, silently cursing under my breath.

I pulled open the doors when I arrived and sar down at an empty table. Just like the other time I came here.

I ordered the same food from the same waitress and waited, tapping my fingers on the table.

"Shouldn't you be at school?" A familiar voice asked. Goldie's voice.

"Yea, but I slept in. Long story short, Dad wants me to work in the afternoons and forget about the nightshifts. We got into an argument after that and he kicked me out of the house. Fucking jerk." I leant back in my chair with crossed arms.

"Seriously!?"

I nodded in respose. Goldie's arms wrapped around my body. I hugged him back, burying my head into the crook of his neck.

"It'll all work out in the end." He reassured me, but I wasn't too sure about that.

We both let go and shared the pizza. I felt a smile creep onto my face as Goldie told somw absolutely awful jokes.

"You two are a cute couple." The waitress smiled at the pair of us.

"W-we're not together." I stammered, with a bright red face.

"You should be." She walked away before we could say anything.

"She's right, you know." Golie said.

"About what?" I questioned.

"About how we should be together. And that we'd make a cute couple." A subtle pink blush crept it's way across his face.

Smooth.

"Oh really?" I asked, leaning on the table.

"Yep."

"Ask me tonight then." I smiled sweetly and walked out the door.

I couldn't wait for tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I TAKE SO LONG TO WRITE WTF

I'M SORRY

FORGIVE ME

Also, what's with so many new people voting wtf this isn't even a good book

I'm ditching the outro, because it's cringy and I made it when I was 12

Cassidia out