50

"There is no end to the livelyness of your heart as long as you have the strength to go on." -Wasika

Insta: ddontii
Follow me if you want, I get lazy sometimes too so no shame. 🤗

A/n:

Sometimes I wonder if people really take depression—or sadness in general as a serious thing. These days people don't care about what they say, and they don't realize it hurts.

Being sad is the worst emotional torture ever. It hurts so much. So much to the point where you can even physically feel the pain bubbling inside your heart.

I've had an extremely suicidal friend once tell me that she "wasn't worth it and that her life was stupid."

When I hear words like that I feel so bad. And I do everything I can. I stick around my friends and when anyone says anything negative to her I stand up for her.

So to all the depressed, sad, suicidal people out there, I may be young, I may be just one voice but I'm telling you: DON'T GIVE UP.

That's a lot harder than it sounds, and I understand that. My voice alone isn't enough to encourage people to stop cutting and thinking about suicide.

So the people of this world, young and old, weak and strong, poor and rich: please comment #STOPSUICIDE!

Lots of love from someone who wants to make people aware of this problem!