Friends

(Jason's POV)

When I seen her friend request I accepted it right away. I needed to get to know her I wanted to know about her. I was looking through her page and seen she had a boyfriend. It shouldn't bother me that she's taken but it did. The minute I seen her I knew I need to get to know her more. she was beautiful, sweet and innocent. The way she bites her lip the glint in her eyes when I touched her.

(Facebook message)

"Hey beautiful?"

"Um hey"

"What's up? What are you doing tonight?"

"Nothing, thinking about reading a book and getting drunk. Lol"

"Haha sounds like fun. Well for me I'm doing Nothing just home bored :( want to go to the movie? Please?" Ugh I hate to sound desperate but I wanted to see her again. And not just have sex I want to get to know her, talk to her.

"Sure. Why not."

"Cool. What hotel your staying at?"

"The Hawaiian Inn"

"Ok I'll be there in an hour"

"Ok"

I took a quick shower. Washed my hair. Put on the usual white T-shirt and blue shorts.

When I got there I went to the room she said she was in. I knocked on the door and she opened it looking beautiful as ever. I just wanted to take her right there. But I had to hold back.

"Hey Jason"

"hola Beautiful pehea O kou po?"

"What?"

"Hello beautiful how's your night?"

"Oh ok. Well it's ok. I had some wine and read a book." She laughed

"So what movie we're watching?

"It's a silent love film they play once every few months"

"Oh that's nice. I've never been to one before"

"Really? Then you'll love it"

"I know I would"

We walked in silence on the sand. Just talking having a good night so far

"So do you have any brothers or sisters?"

"Yes I have a twin and two younger brothers"

"Wait there's two of you?"

"Oh god no! My twin is a girl."

"Oh, well I guess that's a good thing"

"I guess, I don't think the world could handle two of me." I said laughing

I grabbed her hand in mine. I couldn't help it. She didn't even flinch or pull away. That has to mean something right?

"So do you have any brothers or sisters?"

"Yes I have one little brother. He's 10 years​ old. He lives with my dad"

"Oh ok. So what you do for work?"

"I work at a bar"

"That's cool."

"It's ok. I want to work at the pet store where I live but the girl doesn't like me that much"