Jock! PJ x Tsundere! reader

(Y/N) POV
Hi my name is (Y/N) and I am 17 years old.  I just moved to a new school called Underhigh. My last school was terrible because (1) idiots kept hitting on me (2) Everyone was stupid there and (3) Everyone was an IDIOT. Nobody knew a god damn thing at that school.  One thing that I can't stand are idiots. I hope this school won't be as bad as the last one. I guess new school new friends and idiots. (Now where the story actually starts)

Beep Beep Beep Be-
"Aaggh!" I groaned as I smashed the alarm clock for it to stop beeping.  "Stupid alarm clock!" I got up got myself ready and went downstairs. "Hi mom. Hi dad." I said a bit tired. "Mornin' sweetie." They both said in unison. I went to the kitchen and ate breakfast. I left the house. U was walking to the school 'cause WHY THE HELL NOT! There was someone in front of me and they were shaking. I jogged towards them and ask worriedly, (Is that a word? SHOOT!) "Are you ok you seem a little scared?"
"O-Oh n-no I a-m f-fine I am j-ust s-s-shy." She said while stuttering. "What is your name then since you seem like a nice person." I said with a bright smile on my face. She smiled as well and replied,"My name is Alphys. What is your name?"  "(Y/N)." I said still smiling. We walked in silence but in comfortable silence. I got a good look and she looks like a dinosaur or lizard? No matter she seems nice. "We-Well we a-are he-here." The school looks so big and it looks nice too. "He-Hey (Y-Y/N) d-do you w-want to me-meet my fri-friends?" She asked hoping I would say yes. "Sure why not?"

Alphys' POV
"Sure why not?" She said happily. I give them a big smile and grab her hand gently and show her where my friends were. I walked up to them and stopped an then I let go of her hand. "He-Hey guy-s I wo-would l-like you to m-m-meet (Y/N). (Y/N) th-these a-are my fr-friends. The t-tall ske-skelelton i-is pap-papyrus, the s-short skeleton i-is Fresh, and t-the g-gho-st is Napstablook o-r Blooky." "Hi Papyrus, Fresh, and Blooky." "Alphys I am NOT SHORT!" Said Fresh frustrated and angrily. I hear (Y/N) laughing. She stops and realizes she needs to get her schedule in the office. "Do you guys know where the office is?" "I'll take you there (Y/N)." Said Fresh with a smile that he gets to help someone. "Thanks." She replied and they both walk away.

(Y/N) POV
Fresh shows me the way to the office while we were walking we talking about random stuff. "Here it is. Grab your schedule and I will show you to your locker." "K" I replied and went to the office. I grabbed my schedule and looked at it. I walk out and Fresh shows me my locker. I was shocked that when I go to school I start off the day my first class is Social Studies. I am pretty smart not to brag but I don't like Social Studies. "Here is your locker." He says still in a happy tone. I smile at him and open my locker and put my stuff in their and grab the stuff that I need for my classes. "Fresh what so you have first." I ask from curiosity. "Science." "Aw I have S.S." "I can take you to that class since the science is near it." He says. "Thank you...again." I said relieved. "No prob." He said in a calm tone. He takes me there and leaves. I walk in and everyone is talking and being loud. What idiots. I see a skeleton stare at me but I just ignore the fact he is staring at me. He looks weird he is a black skeleton (I am not racist) and part of his skull is floating in some way. I will admit he has amazing eyes. He has a jock sweater/jacket (?) Blue pants and black shoes. Class starts.

PJ POV
I see someone that I have never seen before. They have (H/L), (H/C), (E/C), and they are wearing a (F/C) sweater, (F/C) shirt, (F/N) jeans, and (F/N) shoes. They see me staring at 'em then they ignore me. It kinda pisses me off since no one ignores. I am always the center of attention. I guess since they are new they don't know who I am. (Yeah no s***). Class starts like always.

Time skip to lunch

(Y/N) POV
I grab my lunch box since in my opinion school lunches are gross. I try to find a place to sit. I see Papyrus waving signalling me where to sit. I run to that table and sit down between Blooky and Alphys. I set my lunch down as well. "So how was your first day (Y/N)?" Blooky asked me sadly. Why is he sad? "Boring but hey that was school is anyway." I replied. I hear a few chuckles from Fresh and Papyrus. "You l-like an-anyone ye-t?" Alphys asks a bit excited. "No. I guess since I'm new I don't really know anyone yet." I say uninterested since I don't plan to have a crush anytime soon. What happens if I like an idiot. I will like someone below my standards. I start eating my lunch. The bell rings and I go to my locker to put away the lunch box and grab my stuff for the next class. A few lockers away from me I see the same skeleton punching someone. This got on ny nerves and I go where he is. "Hey! What the hell are doing? Why are punching them?" I asked clearly pissed off. "I am showing this nerd their place in life. They have to be taught." He answered which made NO sense. "Be taught what? That they have fight with other people/monsters for fun?" I asked. He lets go of them and I signal the monster to run away. They did now I was left with this skeleton. "You don't know what you are getting yourself into." He says trying to threaten me what a stupid skeleton. "I think you are stupid. Why the hell do you beat up monsters/humans? It is stupid and your reason is stupid." I comment still in a angry voice and expression. He punched me in the arm which hurt like hell. "You like that?" He asked. I looked at him and punched him in the load. (If u know what I am saying). He hissed in pain and I said with a smirk,"Do YOU like that?" I walked away to my next class.

Time skip to the end of the day

I walked home alone (The movie?!) I was holding my arm since it hurt like a b****. I came home did my homework, ate, and slept still in PAIN. "Baka..." I drifted off to sleep. I woke did my morning routine and walked to school alone. I heard someone run up to me and tapped my shoulder. I looked back and it was the skeleton. I look angrily at him. "Thanks for leaving me a huge bruise. I love it." I said sarcastically.

PJ POV
"Thanks for leaving a huge bruise. I love it." They said sarcastically. I felt bad. "Sorry 'bout that I was just mad yesterday for so I took it out on the nerd and you." "Baka..." they said quietly. I smirked. "You are such a tsundere." I stated. They look flustered. "Baka Baka!" I chuckled a bit. "You're cute when you are mad." (When I was typing that sentence it auto corrected "cute" to "cunt" and "are" to "ate). After I said that she punched me in the arm. "Baka. Also that was revenge for yesterday." She said. "I thought your revenge when you kicked me 'downtown'." "Sorry 'bout that." She said a bit sad. "What is your name? I am Paperjam but you can call me PJ." She replied with an emotionless face,"(Y/N)." We then just talked and we got to know each other. We walked inside the school but I left her since my locker is not near hers.

Time skip to end of day

(Y/N) POV
It was the end of the day and I went to the blossom tree behind the school. I got my ear-buds and my phone and connected them so I can hear music. (Play song hear if you want). I just relaxed and started humming the song.

PJ POV
The end of the day was finally here and I went looking for (Y/N) since they seem interesting. I sort of like them but I just got to know them today. I looked for them and went to blossom tree in the back of the school. I saw them there. They had their eyes' closed. They looked so peace-full and beautiful as well. PJ snap out if it! I tapped them on the shoulder and they looked up. They looked flustered. "How long were you there? Why are you here? Baka! You are such an idiot." She punched my arm AGAIN. "I haven't been here long. And I came looking for you." I said happily ignoring the pain. "Don't do it again you baka. I don't like people starring at me." She said quietly which I found kind of cute. I think I like them. I found my crush.

(Y/N) POV
I can't believe I fell for him.

Bonus:
Few months later. "Put me down you baka or I will punch you!" I yelled at him. "No can do. You look so cute like this (Y/N)." He said while blushing an  smiling. I was blushing as well. "I hate you." I Said quietly while embarrassed since my boyfriend is carrying be bridal style. "You know you love (Y/N)." He said smirking. That made me blush even more. "Idiot..." I said quietly still embarrassed. I was a blushing mess right now. "But I am your idiot." He said smiling. I kiss him on his teeth and he kissed back...some how. I cover my face with my hands still embarrassed. "You are so cute. I love you so much!" He squealed a bit. "I love you too...Idiot." I said and kissed him again.

I'm done. Took me a long time because of the stuttering. Requested by:Awaken2122
Check her out she is awesome and funny. Sorry I didn't put this in the beginning.