Chapter One

Origins.....

Harry Hook looked at his surroundings, and then imagined how his spoiled twin sister was living

Harry Hook looked at his surroundings, and then imagined how his spoiled twin sister was living. How fair was that? That Jasmine was able to leave this dreaded place and he had to stay? Times like this, he wished he was an only child.

Sure Jasmine was a major pain, but she was nothing compared to his little twin brothers, James II and James III. The Hook family was gigantic and most were made up of twins. It just happened to run in their family blood.

Back when Jasmine was on the isle, Harry would often tell her that he wished she would just leave the Isle and his life. So when the day came for Jasmine to leave to Auradon..you would think Harry would be happy but he wasn't.

He felt this weird emotion he had never felt before..he missed her. He missed bugging her and them pulling pranks on each other. They would often fight over their father's attention and Jasmine mostly won because she was the only female in the family. Jasmine and Harry were only three minutes apart, but Harry was the one who arrived first. He would never let that go.

Flashback....
Harry and Jasmine were sitting on the edge of their father's ship. They were grounded because they kept barging in on their father's meeting with his crew.

Jasmine had her head down as she sniffles.

"Jazzy, what's the matter?" Harry asks using the nickname only he can use.

"Daddy is mad at me." She whimpers.

"Well he's mad at me too." Harry adds to make her feel a little better.

"I guess," Jasmine's frown then forms into a smirk. "But then again he's always mad at you."

Harry stared at her, he was starting to get the annoyed feeling again.

"He doesn't always get mad at me!" Harry defends.

"Oh yeah? 'Oh Harry why can't ye act like a grown pirate?? Aye! You should know better.'" Jasmine imitated Captain Hook and Harry couldn't help but chuckle.

"Your impression of him is getting really good." He compliments.

Jasmine smiled brightly, "Thanks!"

"Don't worry Harry, Dad just wants you to be the best you can be." Jasmine comforts her brother.

"Yeah I suppose, after all I AM the oldest."

Jasmine scoffed at her brother's words, "We are the same age! We are twins for crying out loud!" Jasmine yelled, her arms were in the air.

"But I'm three minutes older." Harry teased.

"Ugh, dance with Jack Ketch, ye pox faced swine." Jasmine rolled her eyes using pirate insults that her father taught her.

"Jasmine, Harry!!! I hear talking out there! You're supposed to be grounded!" Their father yelled, loud enough for the dead Davy Jones to hear.

"Sorry, dad!" The twins yelled back in unison.

"Parrot loving scoundrel." Harry sneered.

"Hook handed blowfish." Jasmine sneered back.

Back to present time.....

Harry sighed as he remembered their times together, of course he couldn't admit that he missed his sister.

Their father would talk bad about her to him, how she was a failure and disappointment...but Harry envied her. Having the freedom to do whatever she wants, now that she's with that Carlos kid she's had a crush on since forever...it seemed like she got the happy ending...

And that made Harry angry...

Okay! So this is just going to be one of few filler chapters before the movie comes out! But now you get to see Jasmine's relationship with her twin Harry!