Chapter Seven

This is a character made specifically for MBS2020

Melissa Frost always found it difficult to fit in. She was an outcast with power she couldn't control yet, but what people couldn't see is that..she was trying.

She found herself always with the VKs, well the old ones. They seemed to understand her dilemma and she felt as if she could be herself around them.

Mal shared her artistic side since Melissa loved art plus both girls were trying to control their magic but Melissa couldn't help it.

Evie helped her stand out with creative outfits she designed for her. Melissa was a sucker for Evie's outfits and her closet was full of them.

Jasmine and Dominique were the girls who brought her inner-fun out, usually they'd have innocent fun with breaking a few little rules of course. Jasmine would always let Melissa play with Tic-Toc who was fully grown now.

Then there was Jay and Carlos, the two boys that made her heart flutter. Jay was the one Melissa could always talk to, and he helped her out in sports since she loves to play any kind. Carlos usually played with her with Dude outside and also helped with technology stuff since he was a genius.

But of course not everyone has a happy ending, you might think that the dilemma is that she has a crush on two boys...but that's not it. The dilemma is those two boys have girlfriends...that are also Melissa's best friends.

Jasmine and Carlos were inseparable and the cutest couple on campus, besides Mal and Ben of course. Melissa couldn't dare tell Jasmine about her feelings, no matter how understanding she is.

Ever since the coronation, Jay and Dominique became an item, finally. Both were super competitive with each other on who can be the best partner. Usually it would end in a tie.

Melissa often wished that she could find someone like those boys, so she can stop crushing on them but no such luck.

Melissa asked her mom, Queen Elsa and her father that was the guardian of fun, Jack Frost (YES, I ship Jelsa...deal with it! It's my story. XD) what she should do in this situation but they had no response since they had no experience.

High school, was certainly the worst.

-------------------------------------------------------
Melissa walked out of World Geography class taught by Mrs. Jane Porter alongside her closest and best friend, Jane who was Fairy Godmother's daughter.

"So the cotillion is coming up. Are you planning on taking a date?" Jane asks which made Melissa blush.

"Um I'm not quite sure yet, I don't know who to take." Melissa shrugged.

"Same, I've been so busy planning the whole party that I haven't even thought about it." Jane giggled a little.

Melissa waved as she saw her friends approach her.

"Hey Jas, Hey Dommi!"

"Hey Melissa!" Jasmine waved and so did Dominique.

"Where are Mal and Evie?" Jane asks the two former VKs.

"Dress fitting, again." Dominique groaned playfully.

"Which reminds me Jane, Evie told me that she scheduled your fitting in two days." Jasmine tells the young girl who smiled in delight.

Suddenly Melissa locked eyes with both Carlos and Jay who were sneaking up behind the two girls. Jay brought his finger to his lips and Melissa giggled and smiled in understanding.

Jay and Carlos covered their girlfriends' eyes as they both laughed.

"I wonder who this could be." Dominique tapped her chin. She then turned to pinch Jay's nose and that made him uncover her eyes.

"Babe, no fair." He whined and held his nose softly.

Jasmine took Carlos's hands off of her eyes as he kissed her cheek.

Melissa shifted uncomfortably and Jane saw this so she decided to comfort her.

"Have you guys seen Melissa's new trick?" Jane asks the couples who stop their little flirting fight to look at them.

Melissa turned red in embarrassment, "Jane." She muttered.

"You didn't tell us you learned a new trick." Carlos noticed and looked at her in wonder.

"Um I just learned yesterday." Melissa said sheepishly.

"Well show us!" Jasmine urged as the rest of them nodded.

Melissa held her breath and waved her arms in a tiny circle. Little specks of snow started to rise from the ground and formed a big snowflake.

The couples stared at it in awe.

"Melissa, that was the most incredible thing I've ever seen." Dominique compliments, still in awe.

"Thanks, my dad taught me that one." Melissa nervously placed a blond hair behind her ear.

"You've got to show us more later!" Jay laughed as the others nodded.

"Yeah after R.O.A.R practice, you should show us. Since you are always at the practices." Carlos suggested.

Melissa turned pink, she didn't know that Carlos and Jay noticed her being at every practice.

"S-sure." Melissa nodded.

"Cool alright babe, we gotta bounce if we are gonna catch some video games. I'm going to kick Jasmine's butt today." Jay teased and that made Jasmine growl.

"In your dreams! Later, Melissa! Bye Jane." Jasmine laughed as she was pulled away by Carlos.

Once they left Melissa let out a sigh.

"You'll find a boy like them, trust me." Jane assured.

"I hope. Cause my crush just got bigger."

YAY! Now that my filler chapters are over it's time to start writing about the movie! I absolutely adored Descendants 2! The songs were bomb and BAL FINALLY KISSED...plus Uma made it clear that there's going to be a third one!

So, you've met the crew and also Melissa who is having some boy trouble with our favorite boys! So what's going to happen now??

*evilly smirks* Just make sure you'll be able to the drama that will be in this story!