Kyuren was sitting in the library, trying to finish up on his assignment for today. It wasn't anything he couldn't handle, after all, if he could design the Iron Man Armor, he could absolutely do this.

Except for a few setbacks, things were going exactly to plan for Kyuren. He was happy that Sona had agreed on his Armor project and had been making calls for the equipment to be brought in and the materials to be delivered.

He had designed this months ago, before he was transferred to Japan, so the raven haired boy had already made the necessary arrangements. He just had made the call last night and his equipment and materials would be delivered in one day, guaranteed.

Of course, it wouldn't be fair for Sona if they just did his own project. Kyuren would admit that the supposedly fictional armor was for his own benefit so he could hide his superhuman powers. But Sona also deserved to have her idea come to fruition.

While both of their projects would revolutionize the scientific world as a whole, Kyuren felt that Sona's work deserved to be constructed just as much as his did.

There were a lot of people who had missing or amputated limbs. Her level of prosthetics could help them live normal lives; not just humans, but maybe other beings as well.

Maybe he could talk to her about it, convince her that her idea was worth it and would be happy to help her with it. It was the least Kyuren could do as a way to say thank you.

But still there were a lot of things to consider and Kyuren was welcome to any more ideas Ms. Sitri might have. After all, this was their project.

"And that should do it." Kyuren sighed as he leaned back on the chair, stretching his body for the kinks. After feeling a few satisfying pops, the raven haired boy placed his assignments in his bag and decided to lounge around the library for a little while longer.

Besides, free wifi.

"Yo, Kyuren." A familiar voiced called out to him and he found that it was Saji coming his way.

"Oi, Saji. What brings you here?" Kyuren asked, pocketing his phone. Well, it's not exactly strange to find him here, he is a student after all. But considering the other circumstances...

Saji looked sheepish, rubbing the back of his neck. "Erm...you're not going to like this, but Sona-sama requested you at the ORC after class hours." He was right when he saw the raven haired teen furrowed his brow.

The raven haired teen scowled. "Why?" It wasn't a question. Kyuren didn't like where this was going.

"They're going to talk about what happened at that abandoned church and..." Saji hesitated for a moment as he shuffled nervously. He really didn't know how to break it to the guy without irritating him more.

Kyuren grew impatient after a few seconds. "About what, Saji?"

"Whether or not you were involved."

At that, Kyuren couldn't help but feel a tad bit angry. Did he or did he not declared that he was a neutral party? What in the hell made them think he was somehow involved in that botched church thing?!

It wasn't his damn fault that Raynare planned better!

"You're telling me that Gremory thinks I helped Raynare and her group?" The raven haired teen said with a noticeable edge in his voice.

"Not exactly, but I think you know who does." Saji didn't need to elaborate his words further because Kyuren knew who was stupid enough to do just that.

"Hyoudou." Kyuren grumbled in irritation as he pinched the bride of his nose. Of course it was him, who else could it be? 'That idiot is really starting to get on my nerves.'