Chapter 1 You're a Witch Andy

Start from the beginning

"Maybe you're not as easy to place as I thought you would be."

I don't know how long I stayed in that store just trying to get the right wand. Just when I started to become hopeless the old man seemed to gleam with a new idea. Rushing to the back he found a box laying next to what I assumed would be Harry's wand.

"This is a rather old wand but never seemed to find its match. This wand has seen countless people but perhaps it is you the wand always wanted. 10 3/4", alder wood, with a pheonix feather core, and is surprisingly swishy in flexibility. I had heard the rumors already that Dumbledore had an heir and was sending her today. For some reason I never considered this to be you. Your wand although sharing the core of only two others stands out due to it being only made for an extraordinarily powerful Witch or wizard. Although your wand shares a core it does not share the same bird owner.

Alder wood for example is unyielding and will find a home in someone who is helpful, kind, and likable. This type of wood will become loyal to its owner when it happily placed. Created for only the strongest wizards and witches and is normally best used for someone who is going to be preforming non-verbal spellwork.

The next curious thing about this wand is the Phoenix core." At this the old man carefully handed me the wand. I felt my hair fly up in the air and light glow around me. He smiled at me and looked at me with respect.

"A Phoenix core Miss. Andy only chooses the best of wizards as it is a hard wand to win over. Capable of the greatest range of Magic but sometimes acting out without permission. This wand has chosen you. You my dear, will be one of the most powerful witches. Perhaps even able to put your father to shame. Now run along, I know you still need a pet." The man winked at me and ushered me out of the door.

Once I was outside I took time to look down at my beautiful wand. It looked more like a branch than a straight line which I didn't mind. The wood was dark and had three notches on it that were stunning. Maybe to a lot of people it was ugly but it was so beautiful to me.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice Hagrid coming up to me

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice Hagrid coming up to me. "That's a beauty Miss. Andy." I looked up to see Hagrid beaming at me. "Now let's get you a pet."

"As Dumbledore's daughter I say you could get just about anything and get away with it. But there's so many creatures that I wouldn't even begin to tell you what I recommend. They're all so beautiful."

I smiled at Hagrid as he spoke knowing that one day he'd be able to teach a class on care for creatures. We entered the pet shop and instantly I saw owls, cats, toad, and even dogs galore. Although everyone was absolutely adorable nothing stood out to me.

"Looking for anything love?"

I turned to the shop keeper who happened to be an old woman.