bad trip

Tyler choked on tears, cradled in Josh's arms as he gently rocked him, a duet of frequent soft sobs overcame the room. "I'm so sorry- I-I'm sorry," Tyler crackled "I love y-you." he finished as everything became fuzzy, blood draining from his wrists. 

 BEFORE

 Tyler slipped the pill on his tongue, it began to erode immediately. Josh sat and watched, a beer in his hand, gripping it firmly. He smirked, Tyler giving a giggle. "In about 30 minutes, right?" Tyler asked in a high pitched voice, backing up to Josh, slowly starting to grind on him as he climbed into his lap. "Thirty minutes, baby." he snarled in a seductive manner. Josh began to move and adjust Tyler in a comfortable spot, then slowly lifting Tyler's shirt off, then his own. The two shirtless, began to kiss intimately, Tyler moaning into his soft lips. Josh began to push into him, their chests smooshed together, caked in sweat from the baking heat of the basement they were acquainting.

 Josh shifted positions so that Tyler was laid down on the couch, Josh towering on top, like a spider preparing to annihilate prey. Josh grabbed the hem of Tyler's pants, tugging on them, Tyler let out a soft groan and a nod.   

AN: this will NEVER be finished, and i believe im done with these oneshots, twenty one pilots isn't really my interest anymore, and i'll keep these oneshots (even in their absolute shittiness) public. thank you for tagging along in this utter shitfest.