Chapter 2

Maxie's POV

Looking over at the alarm clock that rested on my nightstand it was 7:00 am ugh time to get up and wake up my two idiotic brothers. Rolling out of my covers I ended up falling on the floor which caused my mother to yell out.

"THE FUCK IS ALL THAT NOISE!?!"

"I FELL, JAZMINE!!"

Getting up off the floor swear she the only woman I know that loves yelling more than MJ loves basketball and that says a lot.  Going into my bathroom I brushed my teeth and exited my bathroom to wake up MJ first, walking into his room I heard the shower running which meant he was up. Walking across the hall I saw that Mikey was still sleeping I walked over to his bed and began to jump on it yelling.

"WAKEY WAKEY EGGS AND BAKEY."

He clipped me which caused me to fall and bounce on the bed then onto the floor which was painful as fuck mind you it's my second time falling on the floor.  Groaning I pushed my self off the floor and punched Mikey before heading back into my room walking towards the shower. Turning it on stripping off all of my clothing I hopped in the shower for a good twenty minutes because I didn't want us to be late again but it's inevitable because of we always late that ain't nuffin new. Stepping out the shower I left my hair in its natural state and lotioned my body and threw my clothes on. 

I began looking for a different case because I didn't like the one I had on my phone so I opted for my Mickey Mouse case

Running down the stairs I grabbed a pop-tart and a Sunny D. Walking out the door I waited for MJ and Mikey to get in once they did I pulled off to go to school.

-------------------------------------

August's POV

Watching as my first-period class walked through the door I stood next to the door looking I seen one of three of the King family she was running from the other two. I watched as a teacher told her to stop running in the halls which caused her to mug the teacher and run faster and her brothers laugh traveled down the hall causing me to chuckle softly they were a hand full I know that much. 

---------------------------------------

Sitting in my classroom with Chris I decided to ask him about the King family.

"What's up with that Maxie girl and her brothers?"

"The mischievous triplets you mean." Chuckling softly and shaking his head he continued. "Maxie is the youngest of the three, she gets her hard exterior from them two and all her other brothers she's the only girl in a male-dominated family. She is really sweet and goofy once you get to know her until then she'll be extremely mean and ignorant at times because that's how she was raised and she doesn't care either. The only thing you should be worried about with her is when she stops caring. Micheal, he's the oldest of the three and he goes by MJ because his middle name is Jackson. Him and Mike or Mikey are the star players of my basketball team." Sipping his soda he continued. "Maxie comes to every game they support each other in everything they do their inseparable all three of them and they love each other dearly they just have a funny way of showing it." With that, he shrugged and continued eating.

------------------------------------------

Last period rolled around and I stood outside my door greeting the students and waited for the bell to ring watching as the King's made their way into the classroom. When the bell rung I closed my door and walked to the front of the classroom told them what they were doing for the day and sat behind my desk to take attendance. As I started a new lesson something that the students didn't know I pulled up the power-point and explained 3 problems and made sure they copied down their vocabulary and notes. After a while I allowed the students to come up and try some of the problems to see if they were paying attention. At first, I let them volunteer but then not many people wanted to so I started calling on people. Maxie was the first person I called up the problem was simple and plus it looked like she wasn't paying attention anyway. 

The problems were.

When she was finished she sat down not really caring to see if her answers were correct or not

When she was finished she sat down not really caring to see if her answers were correct or not. Looking them over they all were I guess looks really can be deceiving.

--------------------------------

After taking notes and some practice I gave them classwork and began putting in grades from previous classes. The first ten minutes were up and Maxie had come and given me her paper before sitting back down and going on her phone. Looking over all 20 questions all of them were correct I see that she was really smart and I would have to look at her schedule to see if she had any free periods. Cause truth be told a nigga needed help and I really didn't feel like going through the process of grading and putting them in by my self. 

-Sorry for the long ass wait for an update but having Honors and AP classes isn't easy and college readiness classes Saturday's isn't easy either.

-I'll try to update quick but until then.

See yaaaa!!!