Dark Light [Chapter 1]

Chapter 1

Once upon a time, there was a princess, and she was kept hidden away like some strange freak. She was kept locked up in a cold, castle with an evil man as king. But she was not alone. There also locked away, were her brothers and sisters.  

But do not give up all hope on this innocent young girl along with her family, for one night she escaped.  

She ran and ran. She pulled away from the frozen clutches of the evil king. She successfully escaped, but had to live the rest of her life in continued hiding.

After a while of running in the cold, on hunger and freedom and desperation alone. She found a family. Someone to care for her, to love her and feed her. To cherish her and to keep her safe. And this lasted for a while, but not for too long. She had to leave to protect this family. Whom she loved like her own. She was lost, all alone without her siblings too look out for her.  

She found two adults who cared for the princess. But they broke her and bruised her beyond compare and belief. She was still all alone, with no one to talk to or to take care of her here. So she took it out on her self. Picked up that razor, or scissors, or knife, and pulled and pulled on it, until she bled. But it wasn't her fault. She didn't want to die. But this place she was in now was worse than the castle. But she wouldn't go back, and with desperation, she ran when she could.

But now she's all broken inside, all that she knows is torture and instinct. So she passed all the time using her own techniques, to find something lost. But she couldn't continue, not like this. She would have to stop. But she couldn't the urge was too great. And the satisfaction was beyond anything she'd ever felt. She was little more than 12 when they found her again, her parents that took her in the second time round. They took and helped her then destroyed her again. But she couldn't stop hurting, she was all alone. How many got out of the old cold castle, how they'd all left her. She continued to cut and to pull and to fade. So then she was taken away once again, but this place was white, had she died?  

No she was never that lucky, never never. So now she's locked down, strapped to a bed. Whilst watching, rotting corpses in her head. Of things that had happened, to believe she was 12, at the time she was hurting for the very first time.  

Now her story must start once again. How she landed inside there, and escaped once again.

But one good thing came out of this, doesn't it always, she was efficient, and powerful and above the human league, she is now leaner and meaner than she was once before. But no one will know how it ends for the princess.  

The possibilities are endless, she could find all her brothers and sisters alike, or she could end up back inside there or in here.  

Her head is mess, and has been for ages, but it will end no matter what. And here is her starting and ending of all.