"Your face, it's not the same as I always see it." I shake my head saying it's nothing to worry about. "Seriously you're gonna push me away?" I groan rolling my eyes.

"It's nothing, I'm just a bit tired that's all." I lie showing her a fake smile.

"Okay then, I'm always here for you okay?" I nodded quickly getting up so she doesn't start again.

The feeling I had was a bit desperate about the twins still not calling me anything. I tried to push the thoughts away but every time they saw Justin they start calling him "daddy" and it just made me melt and slide into the ground. I tried not to show it as I do say so myself I was doing a pretty good job by now because no one other than mama noticed it.

About a topic I read last week that was in my book was about being more active. This topic was pretty much low on my parenting guide because most of the time I wasn't even home to support them.

I was thinking about doing something special with them this afternoon if Justin let me that is but we know that he will. He still needs his resting this week.

---

"B-but bae, I want more kisses." Justin whines as I pull away from our make out session.

"Come on, we were already going at it for 30 minutes." I smack his ass hearing a giggle from him.

"What can I say, I love your lips." He licks his lips pulling me into another kiss but I pull away knowing he's trying to make me horny.

"I love yours too but-"

"Ugh, I know, I know we're going to be late." He waves me off going to the closet to find something to wear.

"It was your idea not mine." I sit on the bed because I was already dressed up just enjoying my view of him changing himself. We decided to go with his plan to going to Kelsey's, I wanted to change his mind again by giving him a good time down there but the trader still said no after it that made me so mad that I went after him all around the house. The kids thought we were playing that they even joined us.

"Yes, because our family has to know how to behave somewhere fancy and that's what I'm trying to do." He seriously says making me roll my eyes.

"Oh please you just want good food." I laugh seeing him throwing himself on me.

"Maybe so hurry up." He kisses my cheek but not before rubbing his member against mine, getting off the bed making me moan loudly.

"Jerk!"

"Come on, we're gonna be late." He mocks me exiting our room quickly.

My husband, the man that I love so damn much.

---

"Drake, remember to chew your food before swallowing we don't want any accidents do we?" Justin fixes Drake's hair making him whine. I laugh hearing Justin say that.

"I thought about peeing when dad said that." Cailin whispers to me making me laugh again.

"Something to share with the family, Cailin?" She quickly shakes her head sitting up straight.

"Damn, someone is in a mood." I whisper to him.

"It's your damn fault for not giving me any." He scoffs looking through the menu.

Damn, I didn't know he wanted my dick that much.

"J-jello please?" Camila asks me looking at a picture of a jello. I was going to say yes but Justin shakes his head.