Haunted house Part 2

"Can you stop laughing?" Taeyeon cover her face - feeling embarrass.

"How can I stop laughing?" Yuri stop awhile to catch her breath then continue "How can you cum so quick? And its not even 5 minutes! If I'm the one who fuck her, I think I'll last all day"

"Hey! Don't talk like that about my girlfriend! Its my first time, okay!" Taeyeon sigh in frustration.

"I'm just telling you the truth! She's hot and you can't satisfy her. Maybe I'll help you to fuck her."

"Do you want me to tell Jessica about this?" Taeyeon glares at Yuri.

"Hell no! I'm just kidding. But I think its weird though. My first time having sex is not like that. I had sex all night with Jessica."

"Urgh! This is frustrating! She didn't talk to me ever since that incident. What should I do?"

"You're the most pervert person I've ever know so I think cumming so quickly is very weird. Why do you think that happened?" Yuri says as she rub her chin and look straight into Taeyeon's eyes.

"I don't know! That's why I want your help!"

"Well, I'm not sure how to help. Maybe it is because you jerk off every night?"

"Hey! That's not the reason! You jerk off every night too!" Taeyeon get more frustrated and ruffles her hair roughly.

"Okay okay... Geez, no need to be so grumpy. Anyway, where did you guys do it? I thought you guys live with other two people?" Yuri asks as she tries very hard to hold her laugh. Seeing her best friend so stress about sex is just so funny for her.

"We do it in some abandoned house. You know, the haunted house up the hill."

"Wow that's hot! And thrilling!... But the house is not haunted. It just abandoned."

"It's haunted okay? The front door suddenly locked."

"Suddenly locked? Then how did you guys get out?" Yuri raise her brows as she asks.

"Well... I'm not sure how. Tiffany is the one who open the door." Taeyeon frown at the thought of it.

"Tsk...maybe you should try again this night. Maybe you'll last longer."

"How am I suppose to do that? And what if I still couldn't satisfy her?"

"Oh come on! Don't be such a dickhead. Just go to her, take off your pants, rip her clothes and fuck her. Have faith in your dick. It will work. Trust me."

"Are you crazy!? I'm not going to do that! What if she push me?! It'll be so awkward!"

"Well... Don't let her push you then... This is the only solution! Do it or you'll be ignored forever."

"No way! There must be another way!" Taeyeon is so desperate right now but all her friend do is giving her stupid solution.

"It's up to you." Yuri point her finger straight to her friend forehead. "Be brave okay? I have to go now. Bye." Yuri stand up and leave Taeyeon.

Taeyeon could only sigh. She looks at her bulge and curse.

"Stupid dick!"

When Taeyeon arrive home, she can see Sooyoung and Sunny dress nicely. A little too nice to just stay home.

"Where are you guys going?"

"We're going to buy some food and maybe take a walk after that. Wanna come?" Sooyoung answer because Sunny is too busy choosing which high heels should she wear.

"No, I'm fine here..." She smiles weakly.

"Don't be so sad about it. You're not the only person in this world that couldn't last long... You'll be fine after few more try. Trust me." Sooyoung says as she pat Taeyeon shoulder.

"What! How the fuck did you know about it?!"

"Well, Yuri told me few minutes ago via text message."

"Arghh! That stupid monkey! How can she told you my secret!"

"That's enough! Sooyoung come on. I don't wanna be late." Sunny suddenly interfere their conversation.

"Bye!" Sooyoung screams in front of Taeyeon's face and rush outside. Sunny could only shake her head at Sooyoung behavior and follow her afterwards.

"What the hell.." Taeyeon mutter slowly.

She then walks toward her bedroom that she share with Tiffany. She is so nervous because she knows that Tiffany is home at time like this.

When she enter their bedroom, she can see that Tiffany is sleeping. She gulp when she see Tiffany clothes. She only wear her panty and some oversized white shirt.

Taeyeon feels bothered. She can feel her dick hardened. Still standing there, she let her dick out and start to jerk off while watching at her girlfriend sleeping. Her eyes roam from Tiffany boobs to her smooth legs.

"Fuck!" She hiss as she jerk off even faster to get some relief.

After wanking her dick for almost ten minutes, she then cum. She let her load of cum shoot the floor. She then slowly stop jerking. But when she looks down, she's surprise to see her dick still standing proud.

"Wow... Never thought my dick can still be hard. Maybe Yuri is right. I should have faith in my dick." Taeyeon smile proudly as she talk to herself in her mind.

She then walk slowly towards their bed. When she is in front of the bed, she can feel her dick gets even hard when she see Tiffany's nipple through the white shirt.

Slowly, she get on top of Tiffany as she carefully spread Tiffany's legs so she can slip her hip in between. She then shower Tiffany's neck with light kisses, not wanting her to wake up. After a while, she grind her hip slowly, and she can hear Tiffany sigh but still sleeping.

She then stop her kiss and lift herself a bit to look at her beautiful girlfriend. She smiles seeing Tiffany face. Perfect. Her face is just perfect.

When she still can't reach her orgasm through grinding, she move her right hand downward and push Tiffany's panty aside. She then push her dick inside her slowly.

She's halfway inside her when suddenly Tiffany open her eyes. Seeing Taeyeon on top of her with her pussy feels stretch, she realized that Taeyeon is fucking her.

"What the fuck! Are trying to rape me!?" Tiffany yells as she tries to push Taeyeon away.

Taeyeon didn't answer. She just grabs Tiffany hands and put it above her head. Tiffany squirm as she keeps on cursing. Taeyeon then kiss her to stop her from cursing and keep pushing her dick inside very slow. When she's fully inside, she let her hip unmoved as she keeps on kissing Tiffany who is slowly stop resisting. She then let go of Tiffany hands.

"Mmm... Fuck! You're so big." Tiffany says as she grip on her girlfriend hip to prevent her from moving. Taeyeon smiles proudly hearing her girlfriend compliment but her smile only last for a few seconds. "But I think you shouldn't do this. You might leave me hanging again."

That words really hurt her pride so she start to move her hip in a very fast way. She's literally banging her hip on Tiffany. Tiffany moans loudly at the sudden movement.

Taeyeon promise to herself that she'll satisfy Tiffany this time. She keeps moving her hip nonstop. Tiffany is a mess right now. Her hair sprawl all over the pillow and her eyes are closed really tight with her lips slightly parted.

Seeing Tiffany conditions make Taeyeon proud. After a while Taeyeon feels Tiffany cum. She can feel her cum covering her dick. She then slow down her hip.

"Are satisfied now?" She grin when she asks the question. Her hip keep moving slowly.

Tiffany only nod her head as she can't speak because she's so tired and sleepy.

Taeyeon lean towards Tiffany's ear "But I'm not." She whisper and suck her earlobe.

And that's how their day end. With Taeyeon keeps on fucking Tiffany all day while Tiffany can only whimper as she cum over and over again. Taeyeon didn't care if Sooyoung and Sunny caught them fucking. She just don't care anymore.