How he met you : Toxsa Dalton

Legend : F/G = Favourite Game.

Your POV

  You headed to your favourite gaming store that was around the corner of Mr White's shop of wonders. You usually head to Quarton with the Tenkai Knights . (You do not their real identities yet. ) You especially liked Valorn. He made Doomsploder references which you understood. He even saved your bot once.

You walked into the store with yourself bringing you to the F/G aisle. You took the lastest edition and went to the trail station . The good thing is that customers are allowed to try out the game for five minutes.
You played the game with the headphones on. When someone politely talked your shoulder , you spun around to see your enemy's henchman : Slyger. "Well well . Is it no other than (Your tenkai knight name ) . I'll make this quick and painful. "

Sure he wasn't quick. You immediately gave him a nut shot. 'Nut shots are effective,' You smirked as you dashed out of the store. You ran as fast as your legs could carry you. You slammed open the door of Mr White's shop , panting ," Need . Portal Weapon. " "Sorry . But it is with Valorn I'm afraid. "  You ran out of the store.

Toxsa's POV

"Okay . Where's the Doomsploder  aisle," I walked up and down until I saw Slyger attack some girl . "Well . Is isn't it (Your---) ," I could only him mumble . WAIT IS THAT ( Your Tenkai Knight name) ?!?!?! HE IS NOT TOUCHING MY PRINCESS! Well even though I do not really know who she is on Earth.

  I saw her giving Toaster Face a nut shot. She ran out of the store. I decided to follow the girl from a distance . As I followed her, I saw Slyger . Time to get into action.

Your POV

You dashed with all your might. You may have suffered from PE, but boii is this worse. When you made a sharp turn , you realised you turned into a dead end : The worse mistake to make when you play Maze Mage.

"End of the line eh? " Slyger stepped closer , one step at a time. "What about your line?" Valorn ! Your knight in shining armour!  He pulled the trigger and Slyger was zapped back to Quarton. His hazel eyes and green eyes caught your attention, his voice may crack , but enough to crack you up.

"So umm. Hey (Y/T/K/N) ! On this planet you can call me Toxsa Dalton. The level ten potion wizard at your service my lady ~ " He bowed down , trying to so called to 'win your heart '. "I'm Y/ N . The level 15 Warrior Witch," You bowed like those elegant princesses. "LEVEL 15 WARRIOR WITCH ?!?!?!?!" He sounded astounded. " Yeah. Doomsploder is my gig. I heard that Doomsploder 23 is coming out tomorrow. Meet at (Gaming store name )? " You asked . He nodded a yes and you were grinning from ear to ear.

Toxsa's POV

I think I have met the most beautiful girl I've seen in the Land of Doomsploder! Her E/C eyes , her H/L H/C , and her voice. I think I'm  was under a spell . But I'm meeting her tomorrow , and I'm excited!

Total number words : 523

Okie baiii !

Done on : 7th July 2017