How he met you : Chooki Mason

A/N

So you may be wondering why I'm doing Chooki. He is the easiest !!! And I'll change the POVs .Sorry let's go!

Legend : Y/N = Your Name
               C/P = Chess Piece
               F/C = Favourite Colour
             Ha/C = Hair Colour
              Ho/C = Hoodie colour
              F/F= Favourite Fruit .
             Ha/ L = Hair Length
             E/C = Eye Colour

Your POV

   *Beep Beep beep* "STUPID ALARM CLOCK ! IT IS SATURDAY!!! " You grabbed your F/C pillow and threw it at the clock. 8 am.  Geez. If there was a snooze button. You stretched and yawned as you got out of bed. Today , you were going to play chess with the elderly. It was sort of your thing. You loved visiting them to kill time. As you combed through your Ha/C , all of a sudden , you saw devils laughing at you. The bullies of the school , pointing and mocking you. With one blink of an eye , they vanished. 'Must be my imagination,' You mumbled under your breath.

-Time Skip brought to you by his cuteness-
"Checkmate!" You ate your opponent's C/P . Another victory! "Well done , Y/N . Actually I want to introduce to someone who is about the same age as you," He pointed to your school athlete. And that was the moment you knew you felt like you were going to explode. His name was Chooki Mason. 'Shit,' your brain whispered.

Your opponent , Mr Blake , brought you over , nagging you to take your Ho/C down . You refused as your face flashed all shades of red Your brain could not control what was going to happen. You decided to imagine him as another guy .

You two shaked hands and started playing . "Man your good," you could hear what he said. You made your final move by eating his C/P , making you victorious once more. "Good game!" You were about to shake his hand when a gust of wind flew over and made your hoodie drop. Your cover was blown . "I---I am --- Y---Y/N !" You stumbled on your words while closing your eyes , waiting for the insults . But as you opened them , you could tell he was in a daze.

Chooki's POV

When she opened her eyes , you could be lost in her E/C eyes for days. Wait . WHAT AM I DOING?!?! I snapped out of dreamland and asked her , "I heard there's good F/F smoothies in Benham City mall . You wanna get some? " She immediately replied a 'yes ' and I was on cloud nine. Phew.

Your POV

You were on cloud nine. You got a 'date ' with Chooki. You were screaming on the inside .

Another A/N

EneichiRecharging.  Since your bk doesn't have , this is for u. Tried my best .

Anyways , check her book out and follow her! Btw, ill probably do Ceylan / Toxsa tmr. See yaaa! :D

Done on : 2nd July 2017