a dog story

Aug. 11, 1998 Back then, I'm going home after my 3rd grade class and a lot of people are in our house, kinakatay nila ung matandang aso namin si "blackie". I can't stop but cry because they are doing that to our old dog. My dad said "it's okay because that dog is old anyway and he will bought me a new dog soon". But even so I cant help but cry. Few years later, my dad bought me several of dogs but none of them survived they are always get sick and died.

Until one day, year 2001 there is a puppy who come into our house out of no where, we have no idea where it come from, no matter what my grand pa try to scared that puppy so that it will go somewhere else, that puppy just dont go away and we decided that we will take care of that puppy from then on... I was so happy because finally after our old blackie we will have another dog and we called her "alice".  Alice is one of our blessings in our family because I only ask for one puppy, but time goes by and alice start to deliver a lot of puppies on her own. :) I remember that alice have 7 - 9 puppies in one pregnancy. I know that even a dog have own mind, because when its raining, alice making sure that all of her puppies will stay dry.  Alice love breads the way i do, cause all the time I'm eating bread it will wave her tails and beg for the bread. And one time when I am still learning how to cook, I cook some noodles for her but she didnt eat it. I dont know if it because she is just picky or its my cooking before. LOL,. In total probably alice have more than 60 puppies. 

Alice

August 31,2013, I ask my grand ma how's alice and my grand ma said they  are looking for alice for a while and then they can not find her, its been 3 days that they didnt see alice and then my cousin, find alice in the backyard near in our hawaiian mango tree where my grand pa used to grave our dogs who died before.  My grand ma just amazed how alice did such thing that Alice pick where to die and they just make a grave for alice, right there, where alice wants.  Alice died because of old age. My grand ma said probably it was in the mid of August when alice died. I cant help but cry because we love alice and I will never see her again and Alice was one of our great dog, I feel like she knows what she is doing in the first time she went to our home. We love you alice, we will miss you. Thank you for being a part of our family. R.I.P.  Alice