RULES

Hello! Thank you for considering my graphic help! If you wish to have a cover made by yours truly, you must follow the rules.

𝐑𝑼𝐋𝑬𝐒:

𝒊: No rude or derogatory language of any kind in this shop. I want everyone to feel at home here :)

𝒊𝒊: Do not steal my works. If you see any of my works without credit or stolen, please let me know.

𝒊𝒊𝒊: Do not alter of change the cover I made for you. If you are not satisfied, I will change the cover that pleases your aesthetic/needs. But feel free to add stickers and banners on.

𝒊𝒗: The cover I give you is not mandatory to use but let me know if you are not going to use it. Never ignore the cover because do you realize how rude and asshole-y that is?

𝒗: I'm human. Or partially. But I do have a life, whether you believe that or not, and it will be quite a wait because I am a hard-core procrastinator. Be patient, please.

𝒗𝒊: The payment- credit in your book description- must be payed. I will seriously hunt you down if you don't give credit.

𝒗𝒊𝒊: Your book must have two solid chapters. Author's notes, epigraphs, playlists, and  cast members do not count. You know, those little chapters in the introduction.

I can deny your request, with reasons such as:

-requested for a book that does not have two published chapters or more
-very vague requests
-very specific requests
-I'm not inspired

I  DO NOT ACCEPT REQUESTS:

-affiliated with animations as they are not something I do nor am i experienced with. My doing so is not in any way supposed to be spiteful to animations.

-for books on the subject of anything erotic for the sole reason that i am not comfortable with doing so.