Wedding Belle

Some time had passed since everyone turned back into humans again. It was a tale as old as time and once the curse had been broken by true love's kiss, things began to go back to normal around the castle. Belle was in her enormous library searching for the perfect book as always when her beast came in looking a bit sheepish. She still called him that even though he no longer was in animal form. He walked right up to her, still towering over her even in his human form. She looked up at him and set her books off to the side. "Is something the matter?" she asked in a worried tone. "Oh um, no. I just... Well I...." he couldn't seem to get his words out. She reached out and touched his arm gently and gazed lovingly into his eyes and spoke, "My love, what is it? You can talk to me. No need to be afraid." All at once he seemed to calm down a bit and without hesitation he knelt down on one knee. Belle gasped and covered her mouth with her hands as if not to shout "Yes!" before he even asked her anything. He gazed back at her and then began, "Belle, I knew from the moment I met you that you were different. In a good way. You didn't see my rough exterior, you saw the man within the beast. Someone I wasn't even sure was still there, until you came along. I know I didn't always do and say the correct things, but you changed me Belle. In ways I didn't even know were possible. So, I would be honored if you accepted this proposal to become my wife?" Belle was in tears at this point. When she was finally able to speak, it was a resounding yes. And with that, her beast put the ring on her finger and picked her up to spin her around. Both had tears streaming down their faces but in that moment it was as if those two were the only ones who existed on earth. He finally placed her gently back on the ground and she immediately ran to the book stacks. "What are you looking for my love?" he asked. "Well I can't very well plan a wedding without books about them, now can I?" she replied with a smirk. He smiled and led her to the books she was seeking. Of course the women of the castle helped her plan this extravagant dream wedding. Belle wanted to marry in the church just outside of town, so that was exactly what happened. Her gown was beautiful and white with a laced back. Her veil had lace roses embroidered into the design. She was truly breathtaking. When the wedding day finally arrived, her soon to be husband wore a traditional black tux with a tie. All eyes were on Belle as the wedding march began to play. Her beasts' eyes never left her. He began to tear up at the sight of his breath taking fiancé. She had her eyes glued on her future husband as her father walked her down the aisle. It was a true fairy tale wedding. When the I-do's were said, the couple kissed in front of everyone as they clapped loudly. They began to walk down the aisle hand in hand with smiles on their faces that could light up any darkness. When they got to their carriage, everyone was cheering for them and he helped his wife into her seat and he followed shortly after. They kissed as the carriage rode off into the sunset with everyone still cheering behind them.

Not the end by far.