I'M BACK!

Me: I'm back minna!!! My moving on seems to be faster!!

Fudou: *surprised because they all knew that I will come back in a week amd his eating noodles* *started choking*

Gouenji: *Surprised*

Kidou: *Not at all*

Everyone Else: *Shocked*

Me: Did I scare you guys?

Shindou: What do you think?!

Me: Wahh Shin-chan is mad at me! *fakes crying and hides behind Fudou*

Fudou: Oy, Shindou! Apologize!

Shindou: Hell no!

Kirino: Shindou I'll smash that piano of yours if you don't apologize to author-chan

Tsurugi: =_= I'm surrounded by idiots.

Tenma: Ehehe.......

Me: *writing something* To find the acceleration, it will become fnet over mass then when...... *starts scribbling some formula of science*

Kidou: *sees a mistake* Its mass multiplied by acceleration not time.

Me: Oh yeah...... *starts scribbling more*

Fudou: Luna-chan, could you ummm stop that readers are reading.....

Ichinose: *appeared out of nowhere* Well Luna-chan wanted to be become an achiever.

Me: Kyaaaaa! *falls of the seat because of surprise*

Fudou: *catches me and made me sat at his lap snuggling me close*

Me: Fu-fu-fu-Fudou-kun?

Fudou: *already asleep*

Me: Seriously?=_=

Endou: How come you move on that pass? And who are Peach, Cherry, Honey and Lily are?

Me: Oh the names are actually my made up codenames for them I wanted their privacy to be secret and I just got excited because:

One, our school library is about to open and I'm a book lover

Two, our Artist Guild which is I am in is going to have a play

And finally, that back stabber got transferred out because of her embrassing moment...

Endou: Hmm? Embrassing moment?

Gouenji: I want to hear that?l.

Me: Long story short she accused me of putting ketchup at her uniform but problem is I'm in my room with my friends discussing some things. She just barged in our room and shouted some words at me and the best is she didn't notice that I am wearing my headphones so basically calling me rude names are bullying *SSG* came by and she was called to the guidance and the rest is history.

Gouenji: SSG?

Me: Means Supreme Student Council. Any how I'm gotta..... sleep *yawn before laying down and snuggling to Fudou who snuggled back*

Everyone: *in a whisper* Now Author-chan is back please wait for updates and please send us requests