I"M SO MAD AT YOU

Nicki POV (AFTER WORK AT HOME)

I was at home taking a shower and getting dress . I knew Chris was out  with his friend at the bar or something . So I was glad that he didn't come home . Anyways , I put on a pinkish and reddish dress on with some heels that match . I then put some make-up on . Then I look at my wedding ring and I remembered when he put this ring on my finger .

>>>>>>>>FLASHBACK<<<<<<<<<<<<

We was at the park just walking around holding hands together .

Nicki:" Chris why did you bring me to the park ". I ask while walking and looking at him smiling .

Chris:" Cause I gotta a surprise for you ". He said while stop walking .

Nicki:" Chris why you stop walking ". I ask stopping with him and he bend down on one knee.

Chris:" I love you Nicki . I don't want to loose you . I want you to be mines and only mines and I promise you I will love you and never ever hurt .Onika Tanya maraj will you marry me ?" He ask while putting out this big diamond ring that look like its cost a billions dollars .

Nicki:" YES Christopher Brown I will marry you ". I said while jumping on him and kissing . 

>>>>>>>>>END OF FLASHBACK<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I remember that day and I was so happy that day . Now, We don't even say the word love . I just don't feel the same about him . Actually, I never felt love or catch feeling for him . He just felt like a brother to me . I put the ring on my nightstand and start to walk out with my purse . I got down stairs and seen the door fly open . I seen Chris that is so drunk . He walk in and slam the door .

Chris:" Where the f!ck you is going ". He said while drinking some beer.

Nicki:" Chris you is drunk should go upstairs and get some rest ". I said walking pass him but he grab my arm .

Chris:" That not the answer I was looking for B!cth ...I want some pleasure". He said while licking his lips .

Nicki:" Chris I can't ..just get some rest ". I said grabbing my arm back.

Chris:" F!ck you ..you can and you will give me some ". He said trying to grab me back until I heard a knock .

I walk really fast away from Chris and open the door . I seen it was trey.....................................................................................................................................................................................