YOU MARRIED

NICKI POV

I was in the middle of talking to Tremaine . He really cute too . I know he was flirting with me every time he fake what he was doing . I wanted to say stop , but I didn't cause he look so cute trying to get me . He was talking until Chris came and hug me behind .I didn't know he was gonna be here . I turn around hug him .

Nicki:" Chris what are you doing here ". I say smiling at him because he got his shirt off .

Chris:"  finna practice with my Nigga Trey anyway what you doing here ". He said while dapping Trey .

Nicki:" I'm his new trainer ". I sigh cause I know Chris don't like me doing .

Chris:" Oh... Can I speak with my boy for a sec ". He said with kind of piss off .

Nicki:" Ight ". I said while getting a bottle of water .

CHRIS POV

I walk over with Trey .

Trey :" Wattup ". He said like nothing is happening .

Chris:" You and my wife ". I said a little stern .

Trey:" Oh bro i didn't know  that was yo wife ". He said with a shock look .

Chris:" yeah and I need you to promise me that you would not try anything on her ". I said really seriously .

Trey:" Bro I will never try to do something like that ". He said looking a little mad .

Chris:" okay but just checking ". I said while walking back .

When we walk back We seen Nicki Stretching her legs by bending over and touching her toes .GOT DAMN . I Knew that she have a big A$$ and all but damn . I look and seen trey eyes popping out his head . I fake cough to get Nicki to stand up .She did and I knew she was in uncomfortable by the way trey was looking at her .

Chris:" Well I'll see ya at home baby bye ". I kiss her on her lips really long to show trey that she mines .

Nicki:" Bye baby " . She said as she walk out .

then me and  Trey start play ball .

___________________________________________

Tell me if you want me to got on PLEASE!!!!!!!