I will protect you (Ultimis Richtofen x reader)

(Explicit content)

Location: kino der Toten

It was around midnight when you found this abandoned theatre in the middle of Berlin, it seemed like a good place to look for resources and things that might help you , so you decided to enter. It was dark, fortunately you had a flashlight, you explored a bit finding nothing important when you came across this room full of mannequins, you looked around hoping to find something useful when all of a sudden you fell a hand on your shoulder, this scared you making you drop your flashlight.
"Who are jou? Und vat are jou doing here?" You hear a high pitched voice that had a German accent.
"I'm (y/n) (l/n), a-and I'm looking for supplies" you said terrified
"Who are you?" You asked trying to seem though
"I am dr. Edward Richtofen"he said,
Edward's hand went off your shoulder and grabbed your flash light, he used it to go to a switch on the wall, he pressed it turning on the lights of what looked like a dressing room. You looked around still looking for things that might be useful, when your eyes met the German's, they where light blue, full of emotions but, not the good kind, You could see pain and torture, madness and insanity but behind all that you could see sadness and desire. He was lonely, he was sad, he needed something or... someone. After a couple of minutes passed he broke the silence saying." So, looks like ve are not alone."  You look around looking for zombies but you did not find any. "Huh? What do you mean, there are no zombies around."you asked "oh, I vas talking about jou, ve have not seen a single person since this whole thing started" he stated.
"We?" You asked since you thought you where the only ones around."ja, there are other people here, Nikolai, takeo und a stupid American called Dempsey" he said, as he got closer,"und now jou, of course" he said while looking deep into your (e/c) eyes.
You looked away embarrassed by the blush that formed on your cheeks, it was clear to you that this man made you feel ways that no one else made you feel. "hahahaHAHA" he laughed maniacally, but this didn't make you feel scared it only made you more excited. You looked back at him feeling more things than before, you couldn't resist, you had to kiss him ,now!
You move fast and press your lips against his he stopped laughing and kissed back , you wrapped your arms around his neck and opened your mouth wide letting his tongue get inside. After some seconds you pulled back to get some air. When you opened your eyes you saw that Edward's hands where wrapped around your waist holding you close, not letting you go. You where so close, there was no space between your bodies, you could feel something hard on his lower body, between his legs, you looked deep into his eyes in a seductive way, they where filled with lust and need. With fast movements you slid your hand in his pants and started to tease the tip of his 'manhood' he growled in pleasure, as your movements got faster, he let little moans out. He wanted more, faster, rougher, tighter. He couldn't take it anymore, he picked you up and put you on a table, you laughed a little, he smiled and growled as he unzipped his pants fast. He climbed on top of you and you started to take of your pants slowly to make him more impatient. He couldn't wait any longer he put your hands away and started to pull down fast, in less than a second your lower body had no clothes on, he put your legs on his shoulders and started to enter you slowly, he let out a long deep moan. As he got deeper, you moaned in pleasure, quickly he started moving fast, this sudden change of speed made you let a high pitched moan, you quickly covered your mouth with your hand, Edward laughed in a deep voice it had a sadistic undertone to it ,you where lost in your own pleasure and desire, you did not notice this behaviour. Until he planted his nails in your legs , you could feel this slight yet satisfying pain, you let out a little moan and a slight smile. He saw this pleasure in your eyes and he couldn't hold back, his movements got faster and faster until he released deep inside you , you could feel this warm substance in you, it made you fell satisfaction and happiness. He thrusted a couple more times before he pulled out you could see his long and thick member covered in a white substance,he wiped it off , then he got dressed you did the same thing, wipe off the excess , put on your panties then your pants and shoes, you felt tiered, Edward was just standing there,you glanced at him then let a yawn out he ask you to follow him, you did. He laid you down in a couch of the main lobby and he laid beside you. Both of you where tiered and waisted as you started to fall asleep you heard his voice this time with a low tone say "ich liebe dich (y/n) und I vill protect jou, ve vill be together, I promise" stunned by his sudden statement you turn around and say "love you too, and I hope we will never be away from each other" you two fell asleep in the couch. That night ,you had no fear.