5

"Where are you going?" Jacob asked, Stiles may jump a little making his foot slip on the branch. And he's thankful he's indestructible right now because he falls off the tree and into Jacob.

"What are you doing out here? And I'm still new at this, so I'm going to need you to give me a heads a up, man." Stiles said standing in front of Jacob.

"You know, I've never seen a spastic vampire before." Jacob said laughing, Stiles just rolls his eyes and runs away from the wolf, that reminds him all too much of his best friend, the same on he can never see till a couple years. "I'm not saying you're not a good vampire, cause I mean you've been a vampire for two months now, and you haven't gone crazy." The wolf said running after him.

"You think human blood doesn't make me crazy?"  Stiles asked laughing.

"Seth cut himself-"

"Every human I see reminds me of my past, which hurts to think about by the way, and the pain over whelms the hunger." Stiles admitted 

"How come you've been pulling away?" He asked noticing the way Stiles always leaves everyone and then only to return days later. 

"What do you mean?" Stiles asked looking away.

"Everyone noticed you going out for a couple of days. Edward wants to follow you but Carlisle stopped all them from following you. Since you have super control." Jacob joked.

Stiles figured it he needed to stop.

"I've been going to Beacon Hills, I never talk to them, just watch them."

"Your old friends?" Jacob asked.

"My pack." Stiles said looking down feeling a tear form.

"Stiles, I don't think that's a good idea." Jake said pulling Stiles in for a hug.

"I can't see my dad! I have to at least see them!" Stiles said pushing Jake away. "You know how many messages I got from Scott, after the funeral? Do you know my girlfriend hasn't been human since they found out!" Stiles said. "I haven't even read any of the messages."

"Stiles, if you want to leave you can, we'll understand, but you can't just waltz back into their lives, especially now that they think you're dead." Jake said.

"You guys aren't going to kick me out?"Stiles asked,

"Why would we do that?"

---

Short chapter sorry next one will be long asf