Special Chapter 8 : QingMing festival, i go anywhere you...(1/2)

The Yanyan who is on holiday, sitting on the sofa , smoking while watching tv. Su Xiaomi have been taking along time to shop for his grocer, is he doing something worthless again?

As long as Yanyan not being watchful of Su Xiaomi, Xiaomi is capable of causing alot of trouble.

Not long, Su xiaomi came back. He is tired and sweaty. He was holding bags of some heavy things and put them by the door.

"I am so tired. Yan, you should have come to help me when i ask you to come with me"

"what are you having there?" Yanyan's from the beginning have always looking at the tv.

"Dumplings. It is QingMing festive tomorrow right? Eating dumplings is the culture of Chinese. You are getting dumber each day",Xiaomi cover his mouth and belittle Yanyan.

Sometimes, Yanyan wish to open up Xiaomi's brain to see what is store inside. Finally,Yanyan turn to face Xiaomi who is happily laughing at Yanyan.

"who tell you that QingMing festive have to eat dumplings?"

"There is no need for anyone to tell, this is something that earth people will know. "

"I have always ask you to read more, totally bring shame to yourself when you are outside"

Su Xiaomi suddenly got critised by Yanyan. Xiaomi felt irritate.

"why are you scolding me? I was only asking you to eat dumplings why did you brought up the study issue? Every time complain about me this and that, now complain that i have not enough culture etnic. I am without general knowledge, i am just a rough person, i can't even eat dumplings for QingMing festive, i want to go back home to my parents house"

Xiaomi is put out the act of teary. He dash into the room and pretend to pack. Yanyan already got use to Xiaomi's style of grabbing every chance to put up acting show. Yanyan did not bother, continue to watch tv.

"Aren't you pleading me to stay? I never thought now that you have become this cruel."

Su Xiaomi wanted to continue to say, but the tv is announcing the road closure for the QingMing festive, for those going to grave to clean to have easy traffic. Xiaomi was shock!! QingMing festive is not eating dumplings? It is ancestor's grave cleaning?! He have got mixed up with another festive. Now Yanyan's scolding was totally correct. What to do with so many dumplings? But who says QingMing festive can not eat dumpling? We can stick two joss stick onto the dumpling. And offer it to the ancestor. While Su Xiaomi was thinking, Yanyan say,

"You go and pack"

Su Xiaomi thought that Yanyan really want to ask him to leave. He jump into Yanyan's body,

"don't shoo me out because of my little imperfection. I will change. I don't want to go home to my parents. Let me stay beside you. I, the slave willing to listen to master's request and do what ever master wants me to."

While saying he draw circle on Yanyan's chest.

"What are you flirting? Faster pack, go to your grandma place tomorrow."

"Go there for what?"

"Clean the grave."