Special Chapter 7 : If You Love me, should listen to me.. (2 of 2)

Wubin saw that Xiaomi did not eat much, so he ask out of concern

"why? The food here do not fits your taste?"

Xiaomi shake his head .

"nope, they are delicious"

"Then you must eat more"

"Ok"

"What are you doing now?" Wubin are curious over all about Xiaomi.

"I didn't do anything. Stay at home and play"

"Won't it be boring? Want to come to my company? My company have vacancy"

This time Wubin do not want to let go of Xiaomi. But he did not knew that he have long lost Xiaomi. Xiaomi now is a married man. Xiaomi's ring is his precious. Usually he keep it in a box. He only wear it for special occasion. He worry if that diamond don't sparkle anymore.

  "Is ok. It is not boring. I love to play."

Xiaomi was thinking if he should tell Wubin about him and Yanyan. If he said it, will he immediately dislike him? And maybe tell all of their junior high school friends , one spread to ten , ten spread to hundreds. This time,Yanyan phone call came. Xiaomi anxiously pick up the phone.

"Hellow, yan"

Before Yanyan could say anything, Wubin first to speak.

"who is calling? You look nervous"

Once Yanyan heard the voice of a man, he bite his teeth.

"Come home immediately"

After saying he cut off the line. Never thought that yesterday they just had a fight about this and now Xiaomi is not listening to him. Have he been pampering too much of Xiaomi. It seems that he have to discipline his before he h become worst. Thinking about Xiaomi and another man having meals together make Yanyan very disturb. He crumpled the document in his hand.

Hearing Yanyan cut his line, Xiaomi frown. Why is he still angry? He always eat with Yiyi and AuYang Jia, why can't he eat with his junior high school friend? He is thinking have he been pampering Yanyan too much that makes his temper getting worst? Indeed Xiaomi have no right to think this way.

"What is it?"

"Nothing. Met with an angry nut"

Xiaomi heavily hit his phone onto the table. He eat one big spoon after one big spoon. Angry at me? Let me eat you. Bite you. Bite you. Then i poo you out!!!

Now Xiaomi thinks if he tell Wubin about Yanyan and him,Yanyan so hate Wubin, Xiaomi being in the middle will be very embarrasing. Xiaomi thinks that since he will not contact Wubin much in the future, there is no need to tell him.

*****

After meal, Wubin insist on sending Xiaomi home. Once at home, Wubin wants to see Xiaomi's house. Xiaomi look at the watch, Yanyan are not suppose to be home this early. So he stubbornly bring Wubin back home to the 30th floor. Once the door open, Wubin was looking up and down.