1.1

; Monday
— New York City, 3.00am

BIGBANG + JAE EUN 💙 Group Chat

Me : landed safely!

SeungHyun 😎 : eat a lot

Seungri  🤗 : buy us souvenirs

Daesung 🐟 : miss you already! 😭

Me : take care of each other, I will see you guys soon! SARANGHAE 💓

I put my phone in my back pocket and got into the range rover and made my way to the studio.

;

"I am back!" I entered my manager's office.

"Ah, Chelsea. You're going on tour!" Miss Heather snaps her fingers at me.

"That's great..." I chuckled lightly.

"What's wrong?" She then eyes up and down.

"Nothing, I am happy to be on tour." I assured her and took a seat on her comfy sofa.

"Chelsea, you have to control yourself on TV. You have created a lot of rumors when you were in Korea." She plays with her phone while maintaining an eye contact with me.

"I spoke nothing but the truth." I said calmly.

"Honey, we're in the music industry. Be tough or it's the end of your career."

;

BIGBANG + JAE EUN 💙

Jiyong ❤️ : you're going on tour??

Young Bae 😛 : how long??

Me : 6 months.

Seungri 🤗 : noona, come back 😥

I set my phone aside and enter my empty apartment.

It's not really empty in the sense there's no furniture, there is furniture. I filled it up with art, fragrance and everything.

It feels empty because it doesn't feel like home.

I miss the boys.

— Six Months Later

"Chelsea ended her tour in Brazil! What an amazing six months—"

I enter the cafe to buy lunch for Skylar and I.

She's the one who's suppose to buy, because I am famous and all— but she's lazy today.

I stand in the queue with my sunglasses and a mask covering my mouth and nose.

BIGBANG + JAE EUN 💙

Seungri 🤗 : it's snowing!!!

Jiyong ❤️ : should we meet up for dinner later?

I let out a sigh, I miss them so much. They call me frequently, except for Jiyong, he calls me everyday despite the time difference.